April 27, 2024, 01:29:54 PM

Author Topic: hotlink the forum logo  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
hotlink the forum logo
« on: January 10, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »
This isn't important or anything, but on a lot of forums I go to, the logo at the top of the forum is linked to the index page of the forum. So if you're anywhere in the forum, you can click the logo at the top and it will take you to the main forum page. Like I said, it's not important, but it might be a good idea.

:)
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: hotlink the forum logo
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 02:53:18 PM »
This isn't important or anything, but on a lot of forums I go to, the logo at the top of the forum is linked to the index page of the forum. So if you're anywhere in the forum, you can click the logo at the top and it will take you to the main forum page. Like I said, it's not important, but it might be a good idea.

That's what the "Home" link on the navigation bar of the forums is for ;)  :yes:

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 03:04:10 PM »

That's what the "Home" link on the navigation bar of the forums is for ;)  :yes:

Is it possible to make a link on the forums page that takes you to the homepage of the main site? :unsure: The "Home" link on the navigation bar of the forums just takes you to the front page of the forums. ;)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 03:09:17 PM by season lover »

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 07:10:04 PM »

I know, but it's handier to be able to click on the main image.
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."