October 09, 2026, 06:26:08 AM

Author Topic: Dan Siegel  (Read 6279 times)

Offline NicoleWasHere

  • Sr. Member
  • *
  • Posts: 326
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: n/a
  • SD Channel #: 31
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
Dan Siegel
« on: August 08, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »
Yeah, I'm showing off for a few minutes, be quiet.  x]

Anyway, a fellow YouTuber saw the LF from 1990 that I put up, with Dan Siegel playing.  He said he had the actual song, and I asked him to send it to me, and he did.  And therefore, I did the predictable and made a YouTube video about it.



 :dance:  But it doesnt stop there.  If you want this mp3, which the guy told me is really hard to find, you know where to find me to get it.

♥NicoleWasHere♥

Facebook ♥ MySpace ♥ YouTube

Offline lfmusiclover

  • Ultimate Member
  • *
  • Posts: 10046
  • Gender: Male
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Dan Siegel
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 01:30:15 PM »
Fortunately, I have the song. It's not so rare if you know where to look.  :biggrin: :P

Offline Mike M

  • Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • ********
  • Posts: 18957
  • Gender: Male
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Dan Siegel
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 01:55:06 PM »
Ah, I've been looking for this song for awhile. Thanks! B)