October 10, 2026, 02:37:45 PM

Author Topic: Welcome back!  (Read 93 times)

Offline cc17926

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 548
  • TWC Today Curator
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: XL
Welcome back!
« on: October 07, 2026, 10:44:44 PM »
Welcome back! We are so sorry for the extended vacation, but the forum is officially back in action. Thank you so much for sticking with us! Drop a 'hello' below to let us know you're back.


(And yep, still completely ad-free since 2007!)

Offline crazybangles

  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 209
  • Gender: Male
  • Proud fan of TWC (2014-Present)
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 270
  • SD Channel #: 36
  • SD WxStar ID #: 21820
  • WxScan Ch. #: 116
  • WxScan ID #: 20753
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Welcome back!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2026, 10:46:24 PM »
Great to see the site back. I don't think I've posted or been on here in almost a year. I've been reading some old posts for the first time in a very long time.

Offline xoddf2

  • Sr. Member
  • *
  • Posts: 367
  • Gender: Male
  • TWC Fan 2004ญญญ–2009
    • View Profile
    • wlair.us.to
  • Cable Provider: Charter
  • HD Channel #: 798
  • SD Channel #: 22
  • SD WxStar ID #: 23811
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Welcome back!
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 07:38:52 PM »
As I said in 2019 and again in 2023, I still lurk regularly.