April 27, 2024, 11:34:31 AM

Author Topic: Schedule heads-up  (Read 2625 times)

Offline tpirfan28

• Ultimate Member
  • Site Designer Extraordinare!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 270
  • SD Channel #: 57
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Schedule heads-up
« on: April 20, 2008, 06:41:09 PM »
For those who might be interested, Forecast Earth will be replacing Storm Stories on Tuesday (Earth Day) at 2:00pm.  This probably will be a repeat of the episode from this weekend.

I don't mind this, as I personally think Forecast Earth could be a very good talk show-esque program that could air at that time...maybe a forecast at the top and bottom of the hours, and climate-related talk during the rest of the time.  Keep the Locals and I think we've got something.

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
Re: Schedule heads-up
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 10:15:30 PM »
Can't complain with that.
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »
For those who might be interested, Forecast Earth will be replacing Storm Stories on Tuesday (Earth Day) at 2:00pm.  This probably will be a repeat of the episode from this weekend.

I don't mind this, as I personally think Forecast Earth could be a very good talk show-esque program that could air at that time...maybe a forecast at the top and bottom of the hours, and climate-related talk during the rest of the time.  Keep the Locals and I think we've got something.

You know, I was thinking the same thing about FE early today when I had TWC on during some storms that rolled through here. I thought "You know, this is a decent show. And it would make a great weekday afternoon talk show type thing, sort of TWC's answer to the likes of Dr. Phil, Ellen, Oprah, etc.".  :sunglasses:

Offline wxmancanada

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 11:11:45 AM »

You know, I was thinking the same thing about FE early today when I had TWC on during some storms that rolled through here. I thought "You know, this is a decent show. And it would make a great weekday afternoon talk show type thing, sort of TWC's answer to the likes of Dr. Phil, Ellen, Oprah, etc.".  :sunglasses:
Dr. Phil: "You need to realise that when you send that funnel of yours through houses, you ruin lives! Alright, when we come back, we'll be talking to this funnel clouds wife... We'll be right back..." :P

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 12:25:07 PM »

Dr. Phil: "You need to realise that when you send that funnel of yours through houses, you ruin lives! Alright, when we come back, we'll be talking to this funnel clouds wife... We'll be right back..." :P

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Offline Evan2015

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • HD Channel #: 549
  • HD WxStar ID #: 31471
  • SD Channel #: 49
  • SD WxStar ID #: 31471
  • WxScan Ch. #: 19
  • WxScan ID #: 20271
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 05:02:04 PM by Weatherdude97 »

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 05:15:31 PM »
Again, stop the double posting. Do it again and you'll get a warning.