May 15, 2024, 12:24:06 AM

Author Topic: Looking for music in removed Youtube video  (Read 1721 times)

Offline sonicdoommario

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 847
  • SD Channel #: 47
  • WxScan Ch. #: 245/845
Looking for music in removed Youtube video
« on: November 20, 2009, 09:16:34 PM »
Hi, I surely haven't been here in forever, and don't think I've forgot about this site. :P

I need your help indentifying this song, but the video is no longer on Youtube.

Does anyone remember that video of a WxSTAR 3000 emulating its final days in late 2004? I'm not sure if this was a holiday themed song or not, and I'm pretty sure it was either primetime/overnight song. The song itself is heavily piano based. That's all I can give, but I'm pretty confident some of our older users here know which video I'm talking about.

Thanks a lot for the help.

phw115wvwx

Re: Looking for music in removed Youtube video
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 10:15:47 AM »
Hi, I surely haven't been here in forever, and don't think I've forgot about this site. :P

Does anyone remember that video of a WxSTAR 3000 emulating its final days in late 2004? I'm not sure if this was a holiday themed song or not, and I'm pretty sure it was either primetime/overnight song. The song itself is heavily piano based. That's all I can give, but I'm pretty confident some of our older users here know which video I'm talking about.

You should PM the user named WeatherSTARIII here or on YouTube and ask this question as I found a 2007 topic on the Taiganet forum where he said that he uploaded an emulated WeatherSTAR 3000 video to illustrate what it looked like on December 30, 2004.  It was uploaded to his older YouTube account, which he must have closed a while back to explain why the video is no longer available.  I hope this helps you!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 10:29:04 AM by phw115wvwx »

Offline LFMusicFan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
  • SD Channel #: 61
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »

I remember that video... I believe it was a Vince Guaraldi song.. You should check out some of his holiday stuff and see if you recognize any of them. I can't recall specifically which song it is though.. :/
WeatherSTAR 4000 radar map - last updated 11/25/08 at 11:15 PM PDT

Youtube - Myspace - FileFront

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 11:06:13 AM »

I remember that video... I believe it was a Vince Guaraldi song.. You should check out some of his holiday stuff and see if you recognize any of them. I can't recall specifically which song it is though.. :/
He told me on AIM it wasn't Vince Guaraldi. :no:

Offline LFMusicFan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
  • SD Channel #: 61
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »

He told me on AIM it wasn't Vince Guaraldi. :no:
Well I know that in one of the videos he posted, it was Vince Guaraldi. I didn't know he reposted that video with a different song...
WeatherSTAR 4000 radar map - last updated 11/25/08 at 11:15 PM PDT

Youtube - Myspace - FileFront