April 27, 2024, 07:00:21 PM

Author Topic: Ready to try and get the emulator running again - Key Request  (Read 1316 times)

Offline TStormWarn

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 362 (HD)
  • SD Channel #: 362 (SD)
Good afternoon.  Possible to get a new key and try to get it running again?  Martin last time we tried a direct connection to see if you could get it running on my PC but we couldn't.  Completely forgot was to suppose to follow up with you and try again as running as admin and non admin changed the hardware key and last we left off it was invalidated.  Anyway I've built a new PC since and if possible would like a new key and second shot at the emulator.  CINE name is Caladbolg.  Off topic but check this out
  its by Weather Central.  Just requires an internet connection and after registering on their site I was able to look at a promo video.  Fully customize able.  Tried inquiring about it but since I'm not in any media/broadcast field I never heard anything back.  Anyone know out of just curiosity what it costs?  I'm already assuming expensive and not that I'd be able to buy it just wanted to know what it runs if anyone was ever able to inquire and get a response.

Offline TStormWarn

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 362 (HD)
  • SD Channel #: 362 (SD)
Re: Ready to try and get the emulator running again - Key Request
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 11:44:19 AM »
;p It works.  Finally have it running for the first time on my pc.  Brian and Martin thank you both.