June 07, 2024, 02:06:34 AM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1789163 times)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #9435 on: June 12, 2009, 03:53:30 PM »
Surprised no one posted this yet, but analog television is now a thing of the past!
I know! I am glad it is over, and I should stop seeing ads now!

I been seeing more ads today than I have all week, It doesn't seem like it's ever gonna end!

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline number1twcfan

• View Profile
  • Cable Provider: MediaCom
  • SD Channel #: 25
  • SD WxStar ID #: 24380
« Reply #9436 on: June 12, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »
no I did not hack your account. Do you honestly think I would have given you your password back if I would have hacked your account.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:30:30 PM by Martin »

Offline hen7713

• Blue Box
  • I write code.
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 64
  • SD WxStar ID #: 24688
« Reply #9437 on: June 12, 2009, 07:37:08 PM »
I never told you anything, Zach.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:30:50 PM by Martin »

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #9438 on: June 12, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »
Zach, NOBODY here can just "send" a virus. The virus is most of the time caused by the end user, meaning you could have downloaded something, or you could have clicked a link. I highly doubt Devon or anyone here sent it to you. I'm not defending him or anything, but the chances seem slim to highly unlikely. </Gil>
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 10:27:37 PM by Martin »

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9439 on: June 12, 2009, 07:59:05 PM »
I love it when people blame others for their problems, even when they have no proof whatsoever. It's just fun to watch. :happy: I'm not defending anybody, but even if he did send you a file containing the virus, YOU are the one who chooses to open it.

I can remember a time when this forum was a happy place. Let's go back to that, shall we?
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #9440 on: June 12, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »
Wow, I was on Zap2It and saw that RCN cable is available in Philly. :o I thought they just served the Allentown area.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 08:02:24 PM by Mike M »

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #9441 on: June 12, 2009, 08:02:28 PM »
Fine then, if all things come possible, I may as well leave this community. Sorry for all of those people who have enjoyed my videos, but I just don't belong here. I know I was hated when I first got into this community, then I settled down a bit. I am not happy with people at this forum. I just said a comment that a virus got into my computer, I didn't blame anyone until all of the arguing began. I will delete any posts that are offensive and didn't make any sense. I need some time away from here. I just may as well get banned since you people think I stir up a lot of trouble.

I also should have mentioned that a virus can't just attack your computer when you are away from it. I left it on (as always, virus-free), and when I wake up, it has a virus. :itsok:

I will be spending my weekend away from here. I am tired of all of this crap that stirs up because apparently, I am not good enough to be here. I'm just an immature baby to some of you guys.

I hope for those of you who have been nice to me have a really nice weekend. I will be everywhere, but here this weekend. I could commit suicide because of how I've been treated here.  For those of you who have been nice to me, I thank you.
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
« Reply #9442 on: June 12, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »
Fine then, if all things come possible, I may as well leave this community. Sorry for all of those people who have enjoyed my videos, but I just don't belong here. I know I was hated when I first got into this community, then I settled down a bit. I am not happy with people at this forum. I just said a comment that a virus got into my computer, I didn't blame anyone until all of the arguing began. I will delete any posts that are offensive and didn't make any sense. I need some time away from here. I just may as well get banned since you people think I stir up a lot of trouble.

I also should have mentioned that a virus can't just attack your computer when you are away from it. I left it on (as always, virus-free), and when I wake up, it has a virus. :itsok:

I will be spending my weekend away from here. I am tired of all of this crap that stirs up because apparently, I am not good enough to be here. I'm just an immature baby to some of you guys.

I hope for those of you who have been nice to me have a really nice weekend. I will be everywhere, but here this weekend. I could commit suicide because of how I've been treated here.  For those of you who have been nice to me, I thank you.
Way to be over dramatic. Seriously.

Offline hen7713

• Blue Box
  • I write code.
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 64
  • SD WxStar ID #: 24688
« Reply #9443 on: June 12, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

I am sorry that you feel that way. But that is something that you would not want to do. Its the internet, there will be good times and drama. Its just how it is. I dealt with Drama in the past, and I am still dealing with it on and off of the internet. Just hang in there.

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9444 on: June 12, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »

Way to be over dramatic. Seriously.
That's putting it lightly.

Offline twcfan68

• Fan of TWC 1998-2012
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 1014
  • SD Channel #: 14
« Reply #9445 on: June 12, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »
I think we should just all come to the conclusion that there was just a misunderstanding and move on. I don't think this is worth leaving for, Zach, but you do as you wish. And you're not hated either.  :thumbsup:

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
« Reply #9446 on: June 12, 2009, 08:54:19 PM »
Zach, I'm tired of your whining. I have but two words for you-get lost. No one's forcing you (or anyone else) to be here. Viruses aren't just "given". Either you visited a website that gave you a virus, or you opened a file which contained a virus. I don't particularly appreciate you blaming the people here for giving you a virus.

Offline Al

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: SuddenLink
  • SD Channel #: 02
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22975
« Reply #9447 on: June 12, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »
I could commit suicide because of how I've been treated here.  For those of you who have been nice to me, I thank you.

that's taking it way too far...you don't even know the meaning of having suicidal thoughts so stfu.

i'm not against you in anyway, but that statement there really pissed me off...

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9448 on: June 12, 2009, 09:17:50 PM »
i'm not against you in anyway, but that statement there really pissed me off...
And rightly so.

Let me tell you something. When you "get out there", you're going to have to deal with people who aren't "nice" to you and don't agree with everything you say. Whining and moaning about it is not going to get you far, if anywhere, and will only piss people off. What's more, doing this on an online forum of all places, increases the drama. It's the internet - who the hell cares? So what if someone says something you don't like? It's so incredibly ridiculous to get upset over.

Two words: GROW UP.

Offline Jonathan

• View Profile
    • Jonathan Thornton
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 214
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #9449 on: June 12, 2009, 09:27:35 PM »
Agreed. I'm just a few months younger than you, Zach. But I don't take anything people say about me on the internet too seriously. The Internet is just a luxury, not a necessity...and luxuries should not be taken seriously. They're just fun, cool things.

Four words (and in my Wikipedia experiences I've learned to do this): Get over it already!

Here's a policy on Wikipedia that VERY much applies to life: "Drop the stick and back slowly away from the horse carcass."