June 06, 2024, 03:01:11 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1788065 times)

Offline wxntrafficfan

• The official "In front of the scenes" STAR Insider
  • Ultimate Member
  • I decide what I wear; the weather does not
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
  • HD Channel #: 245
  • SD Channel #: 36
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22840
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #8505 on: April 30, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »
Do pray for him in his hour of need.
Really.... Pray for him for holding somebody up over a bus fare... Ok :whistling:
Police say he wasn't the one wanton bus fare. Lamarr paid his fare, saw someone come through the rear doors, and asked him to pay, and the man said "Hell no, F****t". What enticed him may have been that he called him a f***ot. He was doing a vigilante job to get him less on his express monthly.
Alright, really? This is the first time I am interacting with you, and the last. NONE of the informaton you provide is credible. First you said you had the XL, now you say you have Intellistar with AT&T U-Verse, which does not have any STAR units at its headends? You make up bizzarre stories and provide even more bizzarre information. You clearly do not belong here since you only stir up problems and say things to get peoples' attention and thus, get them to react.
Nothing you say ever makes sense, and the information in your signature makes about as much sense as snow in July. And why do you make fun of Weatherscan XL?
* Respect shall not be given until it comes my way first.
Kind of difficult here.......

*Also, If you are going to party like it's 1999, you need to come to my practise. It is 2009.
My response: What do you mean by that "Rico"?

*I am strongly against allowing someone under the age of 21 to administrate a forum.
Why does it matter? Gary, Stephen, and whoever else administrates the forums here (I do not remember who all it is) seem to do a fine job to me.

*My birthname is Rico Jose Winchester. Maldonado is my maiden name. All thanks to getting nupt'd in St. Pierre and Miquelon.
What?

I have had plenty enough of this. These forums would be much more enjoyable if you would just make more sense and stop getting reactions out of people. I have tried to stay out of this whole mess, but you are making it incredibly difficult. I will say nothing further on the issue and this is the last time I am talking to you.
TWC in...
Lansing: Comcast, Channel 36, STAR ID 22840
E. Lansing: Comcast, Channel 40, STAR ID 22842
Lansing Area: Broadstripe, Channel 40, STAR ID 25349
Current STAR count: 32. Be sure to see my channel for links to all the uploads!

"Until you have lived with all of them in there with you day after day, week after week, year after frikkin year... you are in no position to judge me!" -Debra Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #8506 on: April 30, 2009, 04:09:32 PM »
Uh oh.... :blink:
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline wxntrafficfan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #8507 on: April 30, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »
I sincerely apologize ahead of time if I started a major argument there, but I could only hold that in for so long. I will not interact with that user anymore, so the argument will no longer involve me.  :noexpression:
TWC in...

"Until you have lived with all of them in there with you day after day, week after week, year after frikkin year... you are in no position to judge me!" -Debra Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8508 on: April 30, 2009, 04:19:19 PM »
I sincerely apologize ahead of time if I started a major argument there, but I could only hold that in for so long. I will not interact with that user anymore, so the argument will no longer involve me.  :noexpression:
It's okay, Aaron, I know it's good to stand up for yourself and spill your feelings against...ugh...that person. I do decide to stay quiet. Nonetheless, if this goes too far, then I'm out.  :noexpression:
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.

Offline ruhgster

• First Name: Ryan
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: n/a
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
« Reply #8509 on: April 30, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »
Quick question.

Socool375, do you see we now have a member with the name socool775?

Offline wxntrafficfan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #8510 on: April 30, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »
Quick question.

Yes, that is also me. I was originally socool375 on everything. That all changed when that account of mine was supended on youtube back in mid-February. I opened my socool775 accounton TWCT in case I ever decided to switch over to that (my new username).
TWC in...

Offline Al

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: SuddenLink
  • SD Channel #: 02
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22975
« Reply #8511 on: April 30, 2009, 04:40:25 PM »
Quick question.

Yes, that is also me. I was originally socool375 on everything. That all changed when that account of mine was supended on youtube back in mid-February. I opened my socool775 accounton TWCT in case I ever decided to switch over to that (my new username).

you're allowed to change your username here (well display name), aren't you?  :dunno:

Offline wxntrafficfan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #8512 on: April 30, 2009, 04:41:15 PM »
Quick question.

you're allowed to change your username here, aren't you?  :dunno:
I didn't think so, am I?
TWC in...

Offline Al

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: April 30, 2009, 04:42:41 PM »
Quick question.

I didn't think so, am I?

yup. just go to your profile > modify profile > account settings > name

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: April 30, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »
Quick question.

I didn't think so, am I?

yup. just go to your profile > modify profile > account settings > name
One more thing...after you change your username, you can't change it again until three months has passed. (Sorry I sound like the admin, but I do agree by this rule).
Speaking of display name, I'm going back to my original name *Anistorm* 2morrow.
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
« Reply #8515 on: April 30, 2009, 06:36:36 PM »
I didn't see any problems with your posts. :thumbsup:

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: April 30, 2009, 07:48:52 PM »
I hope allergy season ends soon. :(
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
« Reply #8517 on: April 30, 2009, 08:09:27 PM »
I hope allergy season ends soon. :(
I feel your pain :noexpression:

Offline Rico

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 304
  • SD Channel #: 304
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
« Reply #8518 on: April 30, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »
Do pray for him in his hour of need.
Really.... Pray for him for holding somebody up over a bus fare... Ok :whistling:
Police say he wasn't the one wanton bus fare. Lamarr paid his fare, saw someone come through the rear doors, and asked him to pay, and the man said "Hell no, F****t". What enticed him may have been that he called him a f***ot. He was doing a vigilante job to get him less on his express monthly.
Alright, really? This is the first time I am interacting with you, and the last. NONE of the informaton you provide is credible. First you said you had the XL, now you say you have Intellistar with AT&T U-Verse, which does not have any STAR units at its headends? You make up bizzarre stories and provide even more bizzarre information. You clearly do not belong here since you only stir up problems and say things to get peoples' attention and thus, get them to react.
Nothing you say ever makes sense, and the information in your signature makes about as much sense as snow in July. And why do you make fun of Weatherscan XL?
* Respect shall not be given until it comes my way first.
Kind of difficult here.......

*Also, If you are going to party like it's 1999, you need to come to my practise. It is 2009.
My response: What do you mean by that "Rico"?

*I am strongly against allowing someone under the age of 21 to administrate a forum.
Why does it matter? Gary, Stephen, and whoever else administrates the forums here (I do not remember who all it is) seem to do a fine job to me.

*My birthname is Rico Jose Winchester. Maldonado is my maiden name. All thanks to getting nupt'd in St. Pierre and Miquelon.
What?

I have had plenty enough of this. These forums would be much more enjoyable if you would just make more sense and stop getting reactions out of people. I have tried to stay out of this whole mess, but you are making it incredibly difficult. I will say nothing further on the issue and this is the last time I am talking to you.
Right. I am telling you this real talk.

Forget what you heard about AT&T U-verse. They have interactive local forecasts for Charlotte that resembles Intellistar. If you have an issue with that, call AT&T in your area. That was a last ditch effort from Charter Communications.

I make perfect sense. Some people, and some administrators are so nit-picky, that they think all I say is a lie.
The reason on why I would make fun, which isn't fun making, about the WeatherSCAN, is because... A) I don't have nor need one. b) My firewall won't allow me on TWCToday good as it is. I don't trust anything from anyone under the age of 21. I don't even trust Google Chrome. C) Because I saw how Martin makes stingy comments to Lamarr on Taiganet. Talking about "I will make sure you NEVER get ahold of this program, and it is highly secured to deter you people from this program." You people? He's black and English, I am black, and Puerto Rican. We have more in common than that.

If you are going to party like it's 1999, don't give me the short end of the stick doing so, because a snitch signature doesn't provision a 10% warning, and a PM about getting the 10% warning discontinued doesn't constitute inappropriate behaviour, nor a 50% warning.

Lamarr would have bought this forum out, and would have made this forum a whole lot healthier than the pair of you. This is constructive criticism. Not slander or any of that rubbish.

My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. What else do you want?
When will you ever learn? -Judge Mathis

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Few things are in place...

*My name is not Lamarr, or Lmarr. My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. *If I am on thin ice, or on very thin ice, the ice should have broke by now. I am 275lbs and 6'6" tall. * I am here for keeping up appearances. I am not here for none of this bologna. Bologna is WeatherSCAN XL which is a conficker virus specially made to act as a weather e-instrument. Or one of them damn toolbars. They are a waste of time and baud. * Recurring posts that are pedant

Offline Al

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8519 on: April 30, 2009, 09:32:12 PM »
Right. I am telling you this real talk.

Forget what you heard about AT&T U-verse. They have interactive local forecasts for Charlotte that resembles Intellistar. If you have an issue with that, call AT&T in your area. That was a last ditch effort from Charter Communications.

I make perfect sense. Some people, and some administrators are so nit-picky, that they think all I say is a lie.
The reason on why I would make fun, which isn't fun making, about the WeatherSCAN, is because... A) I don't have nor need one. b) My firewall won't allow me on TWCToday good as it is. I don't trust anything from anyone under the age of 21. I don't even trust Google Chrome. C) Because I saw how Martin makes stingy comments to Lamarr on Taiganet. Talking about "I will make sure you NEVER get ahold of this program, and it is highly secured to deter you people from this program." You people? He's black and English, I am black, and Puerto Rican. We have more in common than that.

If you are going to party like it's 1999, don't give me the short end of the stick doing so, because a snitch signature doesn't provision a 10% warning, and a PM about getting the 10% warning discontinued doesn't constitute inappropriate behaviour, nor a 50% warning.

Lamarr would have bought this forum out, and would have made this forum a whole lot healthier than the pair of you. This is constructive criticism. Not slander or any of that rubbish.

My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. What else do you want?

i have never came across such a post at taiganet, please do post a link to it.