June 06, 2024, 01:53:22 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1787922 times)

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #8130 on: April 11, 2009, 11:40:39 PM »
How strong was the 'quake?

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: April 11, 2009, 11:44:03 PM »
What's the difference between Photoshop and Photoshop Elements? I've never used Elements.
Photoshop Elements is a cheaper version of Photoshop that doesn't have as many features. There's also an Elements version of Premiere, and possibly others (not sure).

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #8132 on: April 11, 2009, 11:46:55 PM »
How strong was the 'quake?

4.2, might downgrade. I texted my cousins and no word yet.
*feels aftershock*
ayayayyyyyy! :fire:
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline Rico

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 304
  • SD Channel #: 304
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
« Reply #8133 on: April 12, 2009, 06:22:08 AM »
Will someone give me the complete and utter synapsis on why my picture was taken off my account?
When will you ever learn? -Judge Mathis

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Few things are in place...

*My name is not Lamarr, or Lmarr. My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. *If I am on thin ice, or on very thin ice, the ice should have broke by now. I am 275lbs and 6'6" tall. * I am here for keeping up appearances. I am not here for none of this bologna. Bologna is WeatherSCAN XL which is a conficker virus specially made to act as a weather e-instrument. Or one of them damn toolbars. They are a waste of time and baud. * Recurring posts that are pedant

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #8134 on: April 12, 2009, 06:44:40 AM »
Will someone give me the complete and utter synapsis on why my picture was taken off my account?
At least five users have gone to an administrator last night and have said that it was highly offensive and felt uncomfortable, thus this administrator went in and removed the image. That's what I know -- I will not give names nor will I give the name of the Administrator. I have a feeling if it is put back up it'll be taken down again. I'm not an Admin, and I'm testing the borders of the line again, but an offensive image like that (flipping the bird) shouldn't be your avatar, especially with the young members.

Offline Rico

• View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: April 12, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »
At least five users have gone to an administrator last night and have said that it was highly offensive and felt uncomfortable, thus this administrator went in and removed the image. That's what I know -- I will not give names nor will I give the name of the Administrator. I have a feeling if it is put back up it'll be taken down again. I'm not an Admin, and I'm testing the borders of the line again, but an offensive image like that (flipping the bird) shouldn't be your avatar, especially with the young members.
Administrator: Gary
People who did it: Evan, Zach, Saenz, Gil, and Ana. I don't feel like adding more people, and also, I got to go to church.

I can feel it in my spirit.

It is not my fault, there is no age limit to be on here. He needs to impose an age limit, cuz, I am 28 and ain't getting any younger.
Oh well, it got the point across.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 07:01:11 AM by rico »

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

*My name is not Lamarr, or Lmarr. My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. *If I am on thin ice, or on very thin ice, the ice should have broke by now. I am 275lbs and 6'6" tall. * I am here for keeping up appearances. I am not here for none of this bologna. Bologna is WeatherSCAN XL which is a conficker virus specially made to act as a weather e-instrument. Or one of them damn toolbars. They are a waste of time and baud. * Recurring posts that are pedant

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: April 12, 2009, 07:08:35 AM »
People who did it: Evan, Zach, Saenz, Gil, and Ana. I don't feel like adding more people, and also, I got to go to church.

It is not my fault, there is no age limit to be on here. He needs to impose an age limit, cuz, I am 28 and ain't getting any younger.
I will not confirm nor deny if anyone you said was true as it's anonymous. If Gary is interested (which he may not be as he trusts his Administrators), I'd be more than happy to give lists. Secondly, an age limit is not needed, nor do I think it'll be implemented since 70% or so of the community is under 18. The community is for everyone and respect should be given to everyone. It's even in the rules about respect and your language (in terms of cursing). Nobody is telling you who to be nor is anyone putting you down for your age. I'm going to step back from this now as my gut is telling me I'm going over the line now, so... yeah. I'm heading to bed now, so good night. PS: hopefully my auction goes well and sells! :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 07:20:32 AM by jtmal0723 »

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: April 12, 2009, 09:42:13 AM »

What the hell? I never said anything to anyone about that. Get your facts straight before you make accusations. <_< :censored:
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline Evan2015

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 549
  • HD WxStar ID #: 31471
  • SD Channel #: 49
  • SD WxStar ID #: 31471
  • WxScan Ch. #: 19
  • WxScan ID #: 20271
« Reply #8138 on: April 12, 2009, 09:45:27 AM »

What the hell? I never said anything to anyone about that. Get your facts straight before you make accusations. <_< :censored:
i didn't say anything, either

Offline Rico

• View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: April 12, 2009, 10:13:43 AM »

i didn't say anything, either
Y'all been on my case ever since Lamarr was banned, so the pair of you and Zach, are prime suspects.

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #8140 on: April 12, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »

Excuse me? YOU'RE blaming this whole "picture-banning" on me? What is wrong with you?!?!
Ugh! I just can't believe it! And it has to be on Easter Sunday.
And Rico, FYI, you'll never know who reported your picture offensive. But I swear to God, my future hubby, and my cats that I did not do it. So, you can blame it on someone else, but NOT me, or my guys. I stand. :argue:
I'm going down south for Easter and I can't believe I am feeling pain right now at 7:50 AM my time.
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline CartoonJazzLover

• Ultimate Member
  • Former TWC Fan (2003-2011)
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Charter
  • SD Channel #: 52
« Reply #8141 on: April 12, 2009, 10:59:54 AM »

That's was rude for listing me. <_< I hope you get banned! :shoot:

Offline Rico

• View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: April 12, 2009, 11:04:11 AM »
I wish Lamarr was back here, to reform you all.

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Offline CartoonJazzLover

• Ultimate Member
  • Former TWC Fan (2003-2011)
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Charter
  • SD Channel #: 52
« Reply #8143 on: April 12, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »
I don't like Lamar that much and I don't want him back already.  :thumbdown:

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: April 12, 2009, 11:15:34 AM »
You are REALLY on thin ice...
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."