June 06, 2024, 07:22:51 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1788607 times)

Offline Rico

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 304
  • SD Channel #: 304
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #8040 on: April 08, 2009, 09:02:24 PM »
I want to see with either Spike or MTV about getting a spinoff of the Bad Girls Club, called "Bad Boiz".
When will you ever learn? -Judge Mathis

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Few things are in place...

*My name is not Lamarr, or Lmarr. My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. *If I am on thin ice, or on very thin ice, the ice should have broke by now. I am 275lbs and 6'6" tall. * I am here for keeping up appearances. I am not here for none of this bologna. Bologna is WeatherSCAN XL which is a conficker virus specially made to act as a weather e-instrument. Or one of them damn toolbars. They are a waste of time and baud. * Recurring posts that are pedant

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #8041 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:11 PM »
I want to see with either Spike or MTV about getting a spinoff of the Bad Girls Club, called "Bad Boiz".
Seriously? Bad Girls Club needs to go.

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #8042 on: April 08, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »
Should I create a new Wikipedia article on the old Weather Center, and rename the current WC article to "Weather Center (2009)"? I'm working on spliting that article into two pages and I'd like your input before I submit the changes. I really think we should have two separate articles on this; the old WC is nothing like the current WC at all, the only similarity is the name. Also, information about Overnight Outlook is included in both the Evening Edition and Weather Center articles. IMO, it would be cleaner if we had a separate article on OO. The article on the old WC would also include information about WC AM and WC PM.

Offline Rico

• View Profile
« Reply #8043 on: April 08, 2009, 09:16:20 PM »
Ray Stagich has beautiful eyebrows? When do he come on?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:29:06 PM by rico »

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

*My name is not Lamarr, or Lmarr. My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. *If I am on thin ice, or on very thin ice, the ice should have broke by now. I am 275lbs and 6'6" tall. * I am here for keeping up appearances. I am not here for none of this bologna. Bologna is WeatherSCAN XL which is a conficker virus specially made to act as a weather e-instrument. Or one of them damn toolbars. They are a waste of time and baud. * Recurring posts that are pedant

Offline wxntrafficfan

• The official "In front of the scenes" STAR Insider
  • Ultimate Member
  • I decide what I wear; the weather does not
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
  • HD Channel #: 245
  • SD Channel #: 36
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22840
« Reply #8044 on: April 08, 2009, 09:32:15 PM »
Should I create a new Wikipedia article on the old Weather Center, and rename the current WC article to "Weather Center (2009)"? I'm working on spliting that article into two pages and I'd like your input before I submit the changes. I really think we should have two separate articles on this; the old WC is nothing like the current WC at all, the only similarity is the name. Also, information about Overnight Outlook is included in both the Evening Edition and Weather Center articles. IMO, it would be cleaner if we had a separate article on OO. The article on the old WC would also include information about WC AM and WC PM.
:thinking: Yes, I think you should make a new article for the old Weather Center and rename the current WC article, and edit it.  :yes:
TWC in...
Lansing: Comcast, Channel 36, STAR ID 22840
E. Lansing: Comcast, Channel 40, STAR ID 22842
Lansing Area: Broadstripe, Channel 40, STAR ID 25349
Current STAR count: 32. Be sure to see my channel for links to all the uploads!

"Until you have lived with all of them in there with you day after day, week after week, year after frikkin year... you are in no position to judge me!" -Debra Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #8045 on: April 08, 2009, 09:38:20 PM »
Ray Stagich has cute eyebrows? When do he come on?

Weekends on Sunrise Weather.
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #8046 on: April 08, 2009, 09:54:15 PM »
:thinking: Yes, I think you should make a new article for the old Weather Center and rename the current WC article, and edit it.  :yes:
I agree. But if you do so, make sure you update links in other articles that currently go to the page.

Offline Rico

• View Profile
« Reply #8047 on: April 08, 2009, 10:37:52 PM »
Would any of you eat a habaņero pepper?

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #8048 on: April 08, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »

No.
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #8049 on: April 08, 2009, 11:22:22 PM »
That came out of nowhere. :blink:

Offline Rico

• View Profile
« Reply #8050 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:16 PM »
That came out of nowhere. :blink:
I had some Salsaritas' and they gave me a habaņero pepper with my food.

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Offline Darr'chelle

• View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 70
  • WxScan Ch. #: N/A
« Reply #8051 on: April 08, 2009, 11:55:22 PM »
I agree. But if you do so, make sure you update links in other articles that currently go to the page.
I don't agree. I poured my time into overhauling Weather Center, and I will not let it change.

[The name thing is a joke with Vic, by the way.]

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #8052 on: April 09, 2009, 12:12:23 AM »
I don't agree. I poured my time into overhauling Weather Center, and I will not let it change.

[The name thing is a joke with Vic, by the way.]
i wuz gunna chang it 2 "Zhakiranna" but decided not 2

Offline Alejandro

• Rare and unknown music finder!
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC HD in 17 Days!
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
  • HD Channel #: 4/21/10 on ch. 847
  • SD Channel #: 047
  • WxScan Ch. #: 245/845
« Reply #8053 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:16 AM »
Anyone interested?

An awesome video in my opinion especially when Keith McKelley (music available) goes off on the Sax after Paul Douds destroys the guitar  :thrilled: i hope someone does this at the 2009 Newport Jazz Fest!

Keith's music should play on TWC soon.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 09:26:35 AM by Alejandro »

Offline CartoonJazzLover

• Ultimate Member
  • Former TWC Fan (2003-2011)
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Charter
  • SD Channel #: 52
« Reply #8054 on: April 09, 2009, 10:22:30 AM »
No, I HATE Mexician foods. <_<

And, today my last day of school in this week. 4 days off. :happy: I go back on next Tuesday.