April 27, 2024, 07:56:54 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1769979 times)

Offline Tyler

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
  • SD WxStar ID #: 27542
  • WxScan Ch. #: 49
  • WxScan ID #: 27543
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #7530 on: March 25, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »
What the hell.
My thoughts exactly. :noexpression:

Offline Lamarr

• View Profile
    • Lamarr's YouTube
  • SD Channel #: 41
« Reply #7531 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:32 PM »
What the hell.
My thoughts exactly. :noexpression:
Lamarr drinks a RC cola and Laughs at the forum.

Levi Strauss Jeans- so comfortable, will make you run from the police.
Snotty nosed persnickety little rude ass bitch.  BLOG TV SCHEDULED TIMES: Fridays (10:00p)

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #7532 on: March 25, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »
Itachi from Naruto is too funny. Has anyone seen this one clip where the girl kept calling Itachi's name 30 times before Itachi flips out? And then Itachi says "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" The little girl: "Hi". All that just to say hi. :P
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:18:03 PM by Localonthe8s »

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7533 on: March 25, 2009, 10:17:53 PM »
He needs to be banned. Now...
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline Rico

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 304
  • SD Channel #: 304
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
« Reply #7534 on: March 25, 2009, 10:27:21 PM »
He needs to be banned. Now...
Let's look at the almanac... It looks like waning gibbous.  Well, who are you talking about? Who needs to be banned?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:39:48 PM by rico »
When will you ever learn? -Judge Mathis

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Few things are in place...

*My name is not Lamarr, or Lmarr. My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. *If I am on thin ice, or on very thin ice, the ice should have broke by now. I am 275lbs and 6'6" tall. * I am here for keeping up appearances. I am not here for none of this bologna. Bologna is WeatherSCAN XL which is a conficker virus specially made to act as a weather e-instrument. Or one of them damn toolbars. They are a waste of time and baud. * Recurring posts that are pedant

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #7535 on: March 25, 2009, 10:49:42 PM »
*looks out door* I think it's safe to come back out onto the porch... *sits on swing*

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #7536 on: March 25, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »
*IheartStephanieAbrams becomes very confused*

WOW. I just got back from my lil sister's baseball game and I come back and I miss SO MUCH ACTION. :blink:

Moreover..I think it's safe to come back...
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7537 on: March 25, 2009, 10:59:12 PM »

WOW. I just got back from my lil sister's baseball game and I come back and I miss SO MUCH ACTION. :blink:

You'll be amased how many posts can be made in under an hour. :yes: And how about a whole week???

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #7538 on: March 25, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »

You'll be amased how many posts can be made in under an hour. :yes: And how 'bout a whole week???

ohh yah...you should've seen my reaction. :wow:
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline Lamarr

• View Profile
    • Lamarr's YouTube
  • SD Channel #: 41
« Reply #7539 on: March 25, 2009, 11:27:52 PM »
Last time I had a porch swing, a lightning bolt struck our balcony, and I was on it. The swing broke, and I went flying. I miss living in a house. <_<

In response to the aforementioned posts, I am not going to put up with these asinine comments from none of you, cos you are not worth my time, nor my bandwidth on my DSL. Period.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:33:30 PM by Lamarr »

Levi Strauss Jeans- so comfortable, will make you run from the police.
Snotty nosed persnickety little rude ass bitch.  BLOG TV SCHEDULED TIMES: Fridays (10:00p)

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #7540 on: March 26, 2009, 06:38:39 AM »
In response to the aforementioned posts, I am not going to put up with these asinine comments from none of you, cos you are not worth my time, nor my bandwidth on my DSL. Period.
Last time I checked, you weren't an admin here. <_<
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
« Reply #7541 on: March 26, 2009, 07:57:12 AM »
Lamarr, I'm not happy with what I'm seeing from you. Don't push your luck. I was nice enough to bring you back here after your initial screw up. If you get banned from here again, you won't be coming back. And I'll send your friend Rico packing as well. And I don't give a damn how many videos you post on YouTube about this forum.

Tyler, I find it funny how eager you seem to bash this guy. If I ban him, guess what happens? He brings all his bullshit back to your forum. Granted, your forum is the internet home of bullshit, but still I'd think you' be smart enough to see when you've got it good. But hey, if your really that eager to have him back, don't despair. He's certainly trying his best to grant your wish.

Offline Rico

• View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 304
  • SD Channel #: 304
  • WxScan Ch. #: n/a
« Reply #7542 on: March 26, 2009, 08:29:39 AM »
Lamarr, I'm not happy with what I'm seeing from you. Don't push your luck. I was nice enough to bring you back here after your initial screw up. If you get banned from here again, you won't be coming back. And I'll send your friend Rico packing as well. And I don't give a damn how many videos you post on YouTube about this forum.

Tyler, I find it funny how eager you seem to bash this guy. If I ban him, guess what happens? He brings all his bullshit back to your forum. Granted, your forum is the internet home of bullshit, but still I'd think you' be smart enough to see when you've got it good. But hey, if your really that eager to have him back, don't despair. He's certainly trying his best to grant your wish.
Right.

Gil: Quit enabling such behaviour. Your condensending posts are deemed as perpetual ADHD.:angry:
weatherfan95: There are 3 administrators in this forum, and I don't see his name on there. End of discussion. :happy:
lfmusiclover: I don't know Lamarr, but I am a psychologist major in college and I have seen his kind in my internship. Also, I don't live in Charlotte, I live in Crofton. :yes:
Tyler: Quit enabling such behaviour, and trying to stop it. <_<
ALL: I have been on this forum well before logging on. I just was looking to see what kind of shit you would try and make Lamarr go mental and have an infarction. Stop it at once. :nono:
Lamarr: Quit letting these people get to you, unless you want to be in the psych ward, talking to me.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 08:57:42 AM by rico »
When will you ever learn? -Judge Mathis

Join my TWCNow Page!!!
Child boo.

Few things are in place...

*My name is not Lamarr, or Lmarr. My name is Rico Jose Maldonado-Winchester. *If I am on thin ice, or on very thin ice, the ice should have broke by now. I am 275lbs and 6'6" tall. * I am here for keeping up appearances. I am not here for none of this bologna. Bologna is WeatherSCAN XL which is a conficker virus specially made to act as a weather e-instrument. Or one of them damn toolbars. They are a waste of time and baud. * Recurring posts that are pedant

Offline Gil

• Tool Man
  • Ultimate Member
  • Welcome to Macintosh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7543 on: March 26, 2009, 09:01:18 AM »

Right.

Gil: Quit enabling such behaviour. Your condensending posts are deemed as perpetual ADHD.:angry:
weatherfan95: There are 3 administrators in this forum, and I don't see his name on there. End of discussion. :happy:
lfmusiclover: I don't know Lamarr, but I am a psychologist major in college and I have seen his kind in my internship. Also, I don't live in Charlotte, I live in Crofton. :yes:
Tyler: Quit enabling such behaviour, and trying to stop it. <_<
ALL: I have been on this forum well before logging on. I just was looking to see what kind of shit you would try and make Lamarr go mental and have an infarction. Stop it at once. :nono:
Lamarr: Quit letting these people get to you, unless you want to be in the psych ward, talking to me.
Who the hell do you think you are? This is the internet, for god's sake. If he can't take it, then he can leave (which I think I speak for everyone when I say, that would be most appreciated).

You are both out of your freakin minds, as far as I'm concerned. You should both be in the psych ward.
~TWC forum member since 2005~
"It is hard to do positive things with ignorance and delusion."

Offline tpirfan28

• Ultimate Member
  • Site Designer Extraordinare!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 270
  • SD Channel #: 57
« Reply #7544 on: March 26, 2009, 09:12:10 AM »