June 07, 2024, 01:27:34 AM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1789113 times)

G2003

Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #1545 on: July 25, 2007, 12:43:38 PM »
I am not trying to do that. If it seems that way, its because your making it that way. You and Dan both do this anytime someone disagrees with you two. I mean, you both raise absolute hell. Dan even left the last time we disagreed over something because he didn't take the time to understand it before he raised hell. You both need to realize that opinions are just that, opinions. Its not about right or wrong (this seems to be a big sticking point for you guys too). You guys need to learn how to accept other opinions instead of lashing out when someone happens to have one that doesn't coincide with yours.
Your right. I'm sorry :(

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #1546 on: July 25, 2007, 12:43:47 PM »
I wish I had Comcast Digital Cable but the only reason I'd be getting it are for the hd channels and WeatherScan. :-\

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
« Reply #1547 on: July 25, 2007, 12:47:52 PM »
I wish I had Comcast Digital Cable but the only reason I'd be getting it are for the hd channels and WeatherScan. :-\

That's the only reason I have digital cable. If it wasn't for WxScan, I'd have basic cable. :yes:

Concentric Eyewall

« Reply #1548 on: July 25, 2007, 12:48:38 PM »
Let me clarify, I don't want to get on anyone's bad side here.

Gary, I hope I didn't sound like I was forcing anything down anyone's throat.  I do respect your opinion of premium movie channels.  If you don't like them, then you don't like em.  I just happen to disagree, is all. 8)

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: July 25, 2007, 12:50:42 PM »

That's the only reason I have digital cable. If it wasn't for WxScan, I'd have basic cable. :yes:
Cool! I asked my parents about getting digital cable for WXScan and my parents just dropped to floor and started laughing :rofl2:
I'm serious! :censored:

G2003

« Reply #1550 on: July 25, 2007, 12:51:29 PM »
Let me clarify, I don't want to get on anyone's bad side here.

Gary, I hope I didn't sound like I was forcing anything down anyone's throat.  I do respect your opinion of premium movie channels.  If you don't like them, then you don't like em.  I just happen to disagree, is all. 8)
I agree. :)

Thunder, LOL!!!!

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: July 25, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
Its not that your pushing your opinions. Its that it seems like you guys get madder than hell when someone has an opinion different from your own.

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: July 25, 2007, 12:53:06 PM »
What are you talking about Gil? :huh:

G2003

« Reply #1553 on: July 25, 2007, 12:56:08 PM »
Its not that your pushing your opinions. Its that it seems like you guys get madder than hell when someone has an opinion different from your own.
Thats not true at all. :(

Thunder, you confuse me sometimes...

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: July 25, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »
What about you, Gary?  It seems like half the front porch is just you and Gil just arguing with each other about crap.  You're just as much to blame.  Practice what you preach.
I disagree there. Gil is 99% to blame for the problems between he and I. He knows that as well as I do.

It is true Gil. Realize it and take responsibility for it.

G2003

« Reply #1555 on: July 25, 2007, 01:00:44 PM »
Gary, you seem to have the "everyone else except me is the problem" attitude. If you participate in an argument, you are
just as much to blame, as you are fueling it. YOU need to start taking responsibility for my actions.

You blame me for EVERYTHING, and that is not fair at all. You seem to think you are perfect.

:(

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: July 25, 2007, 01:03:58 PM »
YOU need to start taking responsibility for my actions.

You blame me for EVERYTHING, and that is not fair at all. You seem to think you are perfect.

Say what? I need to take responsibility for YOUR actions? What kind of moron are you?

Gil, you are the tard. If you knew how to act we wouldn't have problems. I can't tell you how many times I've heard sorry from you on AIM. And you know what, its getting damn old. You aren't sorry in the least, and you don't intend to behave in the least. The only way I'm going to get any relief from you is to ban you, and that's what is going to happen real soon. You are the most spoiled rotten, self centered, irresponsible brat I have ever met. And you wonder why everyone blocks you on AIM. Whats to wonder about? I'm an asshole for not blocking you myself. I should've done it a long time ago, but unfortunately my heart is bigger than my brain.

G2003

« Reply #1557 on: July 25, 2007, 01:09:23 PM »

Say what? I need to take responsibility for YOUR actions? What kind of moron are you?

Gil, you are the tard. If you knew how to act we wouldn't have problems. I can't tell you how many times I've heard sorry from you on AIM. And you know what, its getting damn old. You aren't sorry in the least, and you don't intend to behave in the least. The only way I'm going to get any relief from you is to ban you, and that's what is going to happen real soon. You are the most spoiled rotten, self centered, irresponsible brat I have ever met. And you wonder why everyone blocks you on AIM. Whats to wonder about? I'm an asshole for not blocking you myself. I should've done it a long time ago, but unfortunately my heart is bigger than my brain.
I didn't say that. You need to take responsibility for YOUR actions, instead of blaming me. I do start arguments and stuff, and i take responsibility for it, but when you contribute to it just as much, if not more, and say its totally my fault, thats not right. The moment you post in an argument, you are locked in as a contributor to it. i'm not saying you need to be responsible for what I do, but you need to be responsible for YOUR posts.

Now, i'm not going to go crazy and repeat what happened on TWC Classics. I really do like thi forum, and the last thing I want is to be banned, but its VERY
frustrating when I'm blamed for posts i did not make.

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 25, 2007, 01:15:03 PM »

I didn't say that. You need to take responsibility for YOUR actions, instead of blaming me. I do start arguments and stuff, and i take responsibility for it, but when you contribute to it just as much, if not more, and say its totally my fault, thats not right. The moment you post in an argument, you are locked in as a contributor to it. i'm not saying you need to be responsible for what I do, but you need to be responsible for YOUR posts.

Now, i'm not going to go crazy and repeat what happened on TWC Classics. I really do like thi forum, and the last thing I want is to be banned, but its VERY
frustrating when I'm blamed for posts i did not make.

You did say it Gil. Read your post again. I have never contributed to any of our issues here. I try to stop the problems before they get started. But you never seem to learn. I banned you once already, but its clear you learned NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING from it. Stop with the damn sorry's. I don't want to hear another sorry. Just behave. Sorry isn't cutting it anymore.

I am not blaming you for anything that you did not do. You have caused great grief here on this forum. I have told Stephen numerous times over the last several days that you are going to be banned the next time trouble starts with you. And he agrees with me completley. So keep that in mind.

I do take responsibility for everything I post. But I don't accept any blame for anything you do.

G2003

« Reply #1559 on: July 25, 2007, 01:16:42 PM »
Im just going to stop before anything gets worse :yes:

I do promise, however, that I will learn to behave,