June 06, 2024, 03:22:05 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1788114 times)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #14790 on: May 27, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Jesse :(, I know how rough it can be losing a close family member. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you.

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline Metarvo

• Doesn't record TWC
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #14791 on: May 27, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »
Oh, Jesse, I'm sorry about your loss.  :(  There's not much that can really make this any better, but you have my prayers and best wishes.  Take your time on all of those responsibilities you have.

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #14792 on: May 27, 2013, 07:05:19 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Jesse. If it was medical related, at least she is not suffering from pain anymore. I'll send you my prayers.

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #14793 on: May 27, 2013, 08:02:03 PM »
Hey y'all, long time no post! :wave:

i really apologize that I haven't posted in a long while.. school has kept me busy and its just that i havent had the same interest in the weather channel that I used to have :no: but needless to say i am out of school now and i graduate in less than a week :happy:

looking forward to getting my drivers license soon and hopefully a summer job :dance:

And Jesse, i am really sorry to hear about the loss of your mother :( my condolences go to you and your family
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #14794 on: May 27, 2013, 08:17:46 PM »
Hi Zach! Glad to hear you've been making out well. Can't believe you're almost graduating! :o

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
« Reply #14795 on: May 27, 2013, 08:59:58 PM »

i really apologize that I haven't posted in a long while.. school has kept me busy and its just that i havent had the same interest in the weather channel that I used to have :no: but needless to say i am out of school now and i graduate in less than a week :happy:

looking forward to getting my drivers license soon and hopefully a summer job :dance:

And Jesse, i am really sorry to hear about the loss of your mother :( my condolences go to you and your family

Ah graduation, good times, good times. :happy: Enjoy and bask in that momentous day.  It's a joyous jumpstart to the next chapter of life.

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14796 on: May 27, 2013, 09:07:52 PM »

Ah graduation, good times, good times. :happy: Enjoy and bask in that momentous day.  It's a joyous jumpstart to the next chapter of life.
Good luck! Graduation is always an exciting time; I remember graduating two years ago on the 26th of May. Just wait until you get to college, those 4 years will fly by. Driving is fun too, I have my license but haven't driven much lately.

phw115wvwx

« Reply #14797 on: May 27, 2013, 10:25:52 PM »
Congratulations, Zach!  Hope you enjoy your graduation.  Mine was 12 years ago, but I still remember it well.  Life changes dramatically after high school, so good luck with your future.

Offline Metarvo

• Doesn't record TWC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14798 on: May 28, 2013, 08:20:14 AM »
Congratulations, Zach!  Have a good time at your graduation, because you've earned it if you've gotten this far.  :biggrin:  Good luck!

Offline gt1racerlHDl

• Music Playlist Uploader
  • Ultimate Member
  • Smooth Jazz Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • HD Channel #: 847
  • HD WxStar ID #: N/A
  • SD Channel #: 47
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22622
  • WxScan Ch. #: 245
  • WxScan ID #: 20735
« Reply #14799 on: May 28, 2013, 08:54:33 AM »
Congrats Zach! and my thoughts and prayers are with you Jesse I'm sorry for your loss.

So far training at Walmart as a cashier isn't so bad, I've been doing it for more than a week since 5/16 (been employed since 5/7 but had to take CBL testing) hopefully soon i will be doing it on my own and be able to help out walmart customers :)

also i'm training in the old store before the new SuperCenter opens sometime in july on the northern side of Fall River (the old store is in South Fall River)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 09:00:02 AM by gt1racerlHDl »

Offline Mr. Rainman

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14800 on: May 28, 2013, 01:42:14 PM »
Congrats, Zach! College is a load of fun.  :biggrin:
Tiddlywinks.

Offline TWCCraig

• SKYWARN Spotter
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 62
  • HD WxStar ID #: 31372
« Reply #14801 on: May 29, 2013, 08:20:10 PM »
Finally have Google Street View in our area! I've been checking google earth every day for like the past year for it.
Youtube.com/Theweatherchannelman <- Uploaded the most Intellistar 2 videos!
My Weather Station

Long Island, August-September 2012 tornadoes, Hurricane Sandy, Blizzard of 2013, how many places on Earth do you know can get all 3 of those events within a 6 month period?

Offline Metarvo

• Doesn't record TWC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14802 on: May 29, 2013, 08:56:24 PM »
I find myself killing time on Google Maps and Google Street View a lot.  :yes:  I take it in cycles, though.  Right now, I'm not going on it that much, but I can easily spend half a day on it if I'm in the right mood.

Offline TWCCraig

• SKYWARN Spotter
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 62
  • HD WxStar ID #: 31372
« Reply #14803 on: May 29, 2013, 09:26:01 PM »
I find myself killing time on Google Maps and Google Street View a lot.  :yes:  I take it in cycles, though.  Right now, I'm not going on it that much, but I can easily spend half a day on it if I'm in the right mood.
Yeah, it's kinda addicting. I like studying the area and other areas. I love viewing historical imagery and comparing it to today. Now that we have street view, it completes it all  :happy:
Youtube.com/Theweatherchannelman <- Uploaded the most Intellistar 2 videos!
My Weather Station

Long Island, August-September 2012 tornadoes, Hurricane Sandy, Blizzard of 2013, how many places on Earth do you know can get all 3 of those events within a 6 month period?

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14804 on: May 29, 2013, 11:13:27 PM »
Yeah, it's kinda addicting. I like studying the area and other areas. I love viewing historical imagery and comparing it to today. Now that we have street view, it completes it all  :happy:
I do too, except I use Google Earth. Very interesting program..