June 06, 2024, 05:56:46 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1788454 times)

Offline LFMusicFan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
  • SD Channel #: 61
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #12855 on: September 14, 2010, 11:53:36 PM »
Music and cursing help too :P
Haha, I agree :P

You know what I have noticed? Almost everyone I see who drives BMWs, they seem to have no patience and always cut in front of people. It's like they want attention and have everyone to see how "awesome" their car may be. :rolleyes:
Ohh I know exactly what you mean. It's the same here too. Same with old guys in porsches. Oh god, they're evil sometimes. I promise when I get my BMW someday, I won't be like that :P
WeatherSTAR 4000 radar map - last updated 11/25/08 at 11:15 PM PDT

Youtube - Myspace - FileFront

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #12856 on: September 14, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »
You know what I have noticed? Almost everyone I see who drives BMWs, they seem to have no patience and always cut in front of people. It's like they want attention and have everyone to see how "awesome" their car may be. :rolleyes:
Ohh I know exactly what you mean. It's the same here too. Same with old guys in porsches. Oh god, they're evil sometimes. I promise when I get my BMW someday, I won't be like that :P
Sheesh. Down here a major form of showing off with vehicles is pimping up a Caprice Classic with 32" tires  :wacko:
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #12857 on: September 15, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »
Has anyone seen the new Family Feud host, Steve Harvey? I think he's hilarious. :lol: :rofl:

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #12858 on: September 15, 2010, 10:08:24 PM »
Has anyone seen the new Family Feud host, Steve Harvey? I think he's hilarious. :lol: :rofl:
Get outta here! hes hosting? :rofl2:
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

phw115wvwx

« Reply #12859 on: September 16, 2010, 12:34:21 AM »
He's also from my home state. :yes:  It's amazing how Family Feud has lasted for almost 35 years.  I still prefer watching the original episodes when Richard Dawson hosted it.

Offline wxmediafan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • SD Channel #: 57
« Reply #12860 on: September 16, 2010, 08:12:07 AM »
They changed the host again?  Interesting.  I'll have to check it out.  I've heard that "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" reformatted as well.

phw115wvwx

« Reply #12861 on: September 16, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »
I've heard that "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" reformatted as well.

It has completely changed.  There's hardly anything left from the classic days now.  Here's a video that another YT user put up showing the first episode of the new format:

"Millionaire is Back!" (Part 1) - Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #12862 on: September 16, 2010, 06:02:44 PM »
Wow, it looks terrible. :no:

Offline Evan2015

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • HD Channel #: 549
  • HD WxStar ID #: 31471
  • SD Channel #: 49
  • SD WxStar ID #: 31471
  • WxScan Ch. #: 19
  • WxScan ID #: 20271
« Reply #12863 on: September 16, 2010, 06:07:51 PM »
I agree, the hotseat was the staple of the show

Offline wxmediafan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12864 on: September 16, 2010, 06:23:13 PM »
I agree.  What a waste of space.  I do not like the new format at all.  It would suck to get the 1,000,000 dollar question first, and have it be the hardest question and you have to "jump" it.  I don't like the "jumps" either.  And they want them to jump around and be excited when they a question right?  Shoot, the first guy to win a million didn't even jump and hop around.

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
« Reply #12865 on: September 16, 2010, 07:33:23 PM »
I agree.  What a waste of space.  I do not like the new format at all.  It would suck to get the 1,000,000 dollar question first, and have it be the hardest question and you have to "jump" it.  I don't like the "jumps" either.  And they want them to jump around and be excited when they a question right?  Shoot, the first guy to win a million didn't even jump and hop around.
That's COMPLETELY *NOT* how the new game works...

Offline wxmediafan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12866 on: September 16, 2010, 10:22:02 PM »
That's COMPLETELY *NOT* how the new game works...
I misunderstood, apparently.  How does it work then?

phw115wvwx

« Reply #12867 on: September 17, 2010, 03:24:24 AM »

I had prepared a huge two-paragraph essay to explain the rules, but I just found a far better way to explain it without making such a long post. :P  Play the free game online yourself with the new format using this link below:

http://www.dadt.com/millionaire/special/game/index.html

The rules at the start do a great job explaining the new format.  I only spotted two errors in the online game:  You can earn up to $68,600 in your bank during the first round unlike the $66,800 it claims, and you can only use the audience lifeline once in reality as the online game strangely allows you to use it over and over.  Does this online game help you understand everything?

Offline wxmediafan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12868 on: September 17, 2010, 07:36:40 AM »

I had prepared a huge two-paragraph essay to explain the rules, but I just found a far better way to explain it without making such a long post. :P  Play the free game online yourself with the new format using this link below:

http://www.dadt.com/millionaire/special/game/index.html

The rules at the start do a great job explaining the new format.  I only spotted two errors in the online game:  You can earn up to $68,600 in your bank during the first round unlike the $66,800 it claims, and you can only use the audience lifeline once in reality as the online game strangely allows you to use it over and over.  Does this online game help you understand everything?

Yes, it does.  Thank You.  I don't think I like it, though.  It'll take time to get used to.  Not that I watch the show all that often :P
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 07:38:59 AM by wxmediafan »

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
« Reply #12869 on: September 18, 2010, 05:19:27 AM »
So... Lindsay Lohan failed TWO drug tests, one of which found cocaine in her system, thus violating her probation. Bitch may be going back to jail! :happy: