June 06, 2024, 03:38:01 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1788146 times)

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #11775 on: May 27, 2010, 05:54:09 PM »
I saw it last weekend. The story seemed confusing at first, because once you miss a scene you'll be like "I don't get it." Otherwise, I love the plot of the story, and the ending. And.. Puss in Boots!!!!   :happy:

btw... if all is possible, watch it in 3D. It's more amazing than 2D.
Nice. :) I loved the Shrek Series including Shrek 2. I remember in Shrek 2, that Fiona was singing so loud that the bird nearby exploded which was my favorite scene in that movie. I hope the same characters, Lord Farquaad, Donkey and Fiona are back in the new movie

Offline gt1racerlHDl

• Music Playlist Uploader
  • Ultimate Member
  • Smooth Jazz Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 847
  • HD WxStar ID #: N/A
  • SD Channel #: 47
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22622
  • WxScan Ch. #: 245
  • WxScan ID #: 20735
« Reply #11776 on: May 27, 2010, 06:41:01 PM »
I saw it last weekend. The story seemed confusing at first, because once you miss a scene you'll be like "I don't get it." Otherwise, I love the plot of the story, and the ending. And.. Puss in Boots!!!!   :happy:

Nice. :) I loved the Shrek Series including Shrek 2. I remember in Shrek 2, that Fiona was singing so loud that the bird nearby exploded which was my favorite scene in that movie. I hope the same characters, Lord Farquaad, Donkey and Fiona are back in the new movie

Shrek 2 was my favorite movie, my favorite part was when Pinocchio got zapped into a human and screamed "I'm a real boy."

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #11777 on: May 27, 2010, 07:49:53 PM »
I don't understand how I missed it. :dunno: Maybe the mobile version's way of quoting confused me. :wacko: And it seems that I'm all normal now. :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:33:00 AM by Martin »
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline curtjr4

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • SD Channel #: 16
  • WxStar Version: Junior
« Reply #11778 on: May 27, 2010, 09:49:56 PM »

That's Shrek One  :bleh:

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
« Reply #11779 on: May 28, 2010, 12:11:09 AM »
TFP isnt for forum support. Make a topic if you can please in the future. I'll look into it
Greetings from AHS :P

I can confirm that it is Verizon giving me the errors to my account as I'm on Bright House internet now. :hmm:
Where's your post?
Pretty sure he was quoting himself saying that The Front Porch is not for forum support, and then quoted Zach's post, which was after Martin's post, to show Zach what he forgot to read.. ;)  If that makes sense :P.
I don't understand how I missed it. :dunno: Maybe the mobile version's way of quoting confused me. :wacko: And it seems that I'm all normal now. :)
you can't quote posts in the wap2 version of the forums.

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
« Reply #11780 on: May 28, 2010, 12:34:22 AM »
Glad its fixed! Sorry you were having trouble :)
Anyways, who's seen Shrek 4 and what do you guys think of it if you have seen it?
There is a Shrek 4?? Wow. Beating that horse to death aren't they
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:36:15 AM by Martin »

Offline Anistorm

• Ultimate Member
  • I'm fabulous.
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • HD Channel #: 5367
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #11781 on: May 28, 2010, 12:40:55 AM »

It's the fourth and final installment. I will say I love all 4. Shrek 2 is my favorite.
hi~ I'm Anistorm.
I'm not a girl, nor a woman. I am a lady.
Member since 2008.
I like thunderstorms.
I'm a moderator at another forum, so my
activity is not as awesome as you think.
Ask for my skype, tumblr and/or twitter.

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11782 on: May 28, 2010, 01:03:49 AM »

It's the fourth and final installment. I will say I love all 4. Shrek 2 is my favorite.
I saw the first two. Its a decent series but its tiring how there is literally no creativity with movies. If it works they milk as many movies as they can from it.
I am now out of school already! :happy: Now I won't be annoyed of loudness during the summer anymore. I'm so tired of students never *shut their mouth up* and listen the rule.  :yawn: :club:
Awesome! I have just a few days left.

phw115wvwx

« Reply #11783 on: May 28, 2010, 02:39:05 AM »
I saw the first two. Its a decent series but its tiring how there is literally no creativity with movies. If it works they milk as many movies as they can from it.
I only saw Shrek 3.  It was alright for an animated movie, but I prefer more classic ones like The Land Before Time and The Lion King.  I also have concerns about lack of creativity in movies as it's a major reason why I'm not a big movie fan.  Some movies don't even have a real plot these days. :hmm:

Offline wxntrafficfan

• The official "In front of the scenes" STAR Insider
  • Ultimate Member
  • I decide what I wear; the weather does not
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
  • HD Channel #: 245
  • SD Channel #: 36
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22840
« Reply #11784 on: May 28, 2010, 03:14:51 AM »
Well around 1 AM, I drank my first monster Energy drink ever. Never expected a rapid heartbeat like that. Thing is, because I can't figure out how to program recordings with this tuner (nor do I think it is that reliable anyway), I have to be in front of it for all recordings. I never sleep well at hotels anyways. But man, I can not imagine drinking several each day like some people do. That scared me a bit.
TWC in...
Lansing: Comcast, Channel 36, STAR ID 22840
E. Lansing: Comcast, Channel 40, STAR ID 22842
Lansing Area: Broadstripe, Channel 40, STAR ID 25349
Current STAR count: 32. Be sure to see my channel for links to all the uploads!

"Until you have lived with all of them in there with you day after day, week after week, year after frikkin year... you are in no position to judge me!" -Debra Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11785 on: May 28, 2010, 03:50:07 AM »
Well around 1 AM, I drank my first monster Energy drink ever. Never expected a rapid heartbeat like that. Thing is, because I can't figure out how to program recordings with this tuner (nor do I think it is that reliable anyway), I have to be in front of it for all recordings. I never sleep well at hotels anyways. But man, I can not imagine drinking several each day like some people do. That scared me a bit.
Mmmm I do like energy drinks! If that was your first though you probably shouldn't have had one at 1am

Offline wxntrafficfan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #11786 on: May 28, 2010, 04:11:04 AM »
Well live and learn I may never sleep at a hotel again. You're probably right. But I have had one of those 5 hour energy drinks before, but during the day. Gave me an energy rush as I headed over to football practice for about an hour.
TWC in...

"Until you have lived with all of them in there with you day after day, week after week, year after frikkin year... you are in no position to judge me!" -Debra Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11787 on: May 28, 2010, 06:08:50 AM »
Wow, there was a house fire on a house with no electricity less than a mile away from me that happened overnight, and my bus goes by it everyday!! :o
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #11788 on: May 28, 2010, 06:33:53 AM »
I only saw Shrek 3.  It was alright for an animated movie, but I prefer more classic ones like The Land Before Time and The Lion King.  I also have concerns about lack of creativity in movies as it's a major reason why I'm not a big movie fan.  Some movies don't even have a real plot these days. :hmm:
The only reason why I don't watch movies that often is because I can't stand sitting still for some 1.5 or sometimes 3 hours. It gets too uncomfortable for me after awhile that I can't even pay attention and enjoy the movie. I'd watch an occasional comedy movie here and there but that's about it.

Well live and learn I may never sleep at a hotel again. You're probably right. But I have had one of those 5 hour energy drinks before, but during the day. Gave me an energy rush as I headed over to football practice for about an hour.
I LOVE 5-hour energy supplements. Even though they taste like cough medicine, they do help a lot. Energy drinks have way too much sugar on them and therefore don't help me all that much. Plus a lot of them taste nasty. The only energy drink I like is AMP. I am addicted to caffeine as druggies are to crack, though  :P
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 06:38:11 AM by Mike M »

Offline wxntrafficfan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #11789 on: May 28, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »
I'm a bit skeptical of these energy drinks at the moment. The rapid heartbeat I've had much of this morning is a bit concerning to me.
TWC in...