June 06, 2024, 04:03:11 PM

Author Topic: The Front Porch  (Read 1788185 times)

G2003

Re: The Front Porch
« Reply #330 on: July 01, 2007, 05:35:55 PM »
So, Gil... going through withdrawal yet? :huh: I know you IMed my everyday last time you were temporarily suspended for a month saying how much you missed TWCClassics because TWCC was your whole life.

Wow, that's sad. You and Felipe ought to hang out, Gil.  :P

Seriously, you've got to find something else to do with your life other than internet forums. Go outside, get some air. Go make some friends. Go hang out with those friends. Go do something. Anything other than glue yourself to internet forums.
I do.. all the time.

Then TWCC must not be your WHOLE life.  :P :D

Anywho, welcome to our newest member, TheWeatherGuyFromHavelock! 8)
I dont know if you noticed, but that happened 2 months ago. UGH>................................

Sooo...in 2 months time things have gone from one end of the spectrum, completley to the other? Sorry, not buying. 
lol. You have no idea what goes on in my life. How would you know.

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #331 on: July 01, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »
So, Gil... going through withdrawal yet? :huh: I know you IMed my everyday last time you were temporarily suspended for a month saying how much you missed TWCClassics because TWCC was your whole life.

Seriously, you've got to find something else to do with your life other than internet forums. Go outside, get some air. Go make some friends. Go hang out with those friends. Go do something. Anything other than glue yourself to internet forums.
I do.. all the time.

I dont know if you noticed, but that happened 2 months ago. UGH>................................

Sooo...in 2 months time things have gone from one end of the spectrum, completley to the other? Sorry, not buying. 

Gil, I'm not a moron. I know you spend LOTS of time in front of the computer. Every time I log on AIM your talking tome less than a nanosecond later. That;s why I'm not buying what your saying.

G2003

« Reply #332 on: July 01, 2007, 05:39:37 PM »

I do.. all the time.

Gil, I'm not a moron. I know you spend LOTS of time in front of the computer. Every time I log on AIM your talking tome less than a nanosecond later. That;s why I'm not buying what your saying.
Yep. I do spend a lot of time on te comuter. I also spend a lot of time NOT on tecomputer. I dont care if you buy anything. I'm just telling

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 01, 2007, 05:43:24 PM »

I do.. all the time.

Yep. I do spend a lot of time on te comuter. I also spend a lot of time NOT on tecomputer. I dont care if you buy anything. I'm just telling

Right. Gil, I get on AIM at many different times of the day. And never once have you been idle, away, or otherwise not present on AIM. You can try to tell me whatever you want, but its bunk and I know it.

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 01, 2007, 05:46:20 PM »
I
ve been away from te computer countless times. im away more and moeres

LOL. :rofl2:

Ok, that'll be enough. Let's stop this conversation now before it really gets out of hand.  8)

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 01, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »
Wait a minute! I ALWAYS go idel!! Everytime my screensaver pops up when im away,a nd i return, it always says "WxSTAR4kintelliG has returned from idle"

So no, don't pull that bs on me because i always go idle!!!!

That's bull. I've never seen you go idle (except maybe at night when you go to bed).

G2003

« Reply #336 on: July 01, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
Wait a minute! I ALWAYS go idel!! Everytime my screensaver pops up when im away,a nd i return, it always says "WxSTAR4kintelliG has returned from idle"

So no, don't pull that bs on me because i always go idle!!!!

That's bull. I've never seen you go idle (except maybe at night when you go to bed).

Well then your never looking, or you yourself are away from teh computer. because i've been idle at least 10 times today.

Offline Stephen

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 1038
  • HD WxStar ID #: 28111
  • SD Channel #: 38
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22694
  • WxScan Ch. #: 324
« Reply #337 on: July 01, 2007, 05:50:16 PM »
I see Gil idle on AIM, but not often, though.

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 01, 2007, 06:01:42 PM »

No matter what Gil says its not just a coincedence that neitherone of us see him idle very much. :no:

Tell you what Gil...you start cussing I  :banned: you. :yes:

G2003

« Reply #339 on: July 01, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »

No matter what Gil says its not just a coincedence that neitherone of us see him idle very much. :no:

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but like i said, its none of your business. Just like you can run your life the way you want to,
I can run mine the way i want to.

Offline Stephen

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 01, 2007, 06:03:53 PM »
Sounds like a good idea to me. :thumbsup:

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 01, 2007, 06:05:03 PM »

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but like i said, its none of your business. Just like you can run your life the way you want to,

Your absolutley right. But people don't want to be continuously bothered by you because you don't have a life outside of their forum. The whole reaosn I started this discussion with you was to get that very point across.

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2007, 06:06:29 PM »

Your absolutley right. But people don't want to be continuously bothered by you because you don't have a life outside of their forum. The whole reaosn I started this discussion with you was to get that very point across.
So?

Respect otehr people and leave them alone. When they want to let you back in they will. Don't be Felipe. Those are the things he does.

G2003

« Reply #343 on: July 01, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »

So?

Respect otehr people and leave them alone. When they want to let you back in they will. Don't be Felipe. Those are the things he does.
I have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

Offline Stephen

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 01, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
I have absolutely no idea what your talking about.
It's not that hard to understand, Gil. Just respect other people. Basically, don't act like Felipe, that will get you nowhere (or it will get you banned). :yes: