April 28, 2024, 06:19:27 AM

Author Topic: Needs Background Image from past.  (Read 1246 times)

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
Needs Background Image from past.
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »
I remember from the intellistar power point versions or something a few years ago that was out that had a background/image with it of little circles arranged in a ball looking shape. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find this image? Similar circles are used at the top of TWC's titlebars(look closely) and they are used in many graphics that aren't weather related on TWC. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Needs Background Image from past.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »
This entire blurb is completely 100% incoherent. Please rephrase your questions so we can better understand and possibly help. Thanks!

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 08:24:56 PM »
Okay I'll try. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where a background image is that has mostly circles in it. It is used in the background of some of the graphics on TWC that aren't weather related. It looks like the picture below, but is a full sized image. I hope this is clearer.

Offline jtmal0723

• Jesse T. Maloney
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan, 1998 - present
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:37:50 PM »
Okay I'll try. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where a background image is that has mostly circles in it. It is used in the background of some of the graphics on TWC that aren't weather related. It looks like the picture below, but is a full sized image. I hope this is clearer.
Now I fully understand! However, I'm sure there's a pattern thing you could do in Photoshop to achieve your results. I do not, however, know how to accomplish this. I'm sorry :(

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 08:45:09 PM »
Now I fully understand! However, I'm sure there's a pattern thing you could do in Photoshop to achieve your results. I do not, however, know how to accomplish this. I'm sorry :(
Well they were on a different TWC forum a few years ago and was trying to get them to prevent having to make them. I guess I'll do without them.