Weather Discussion > Your Local Weather

Los Angeles weather

(1/5) > >>

NYCTWCjunkie:
I thought I would share what I posted at TWC Classics in terms of a weather report from last night
with the addition of a Los Angeles weather thread at TWC Today.

For past reports and chat posts, feel free to visit the TWC Classics' Los Angeles weather thread.
http://www.twcclassics.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3834

The report below is from 10:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time last night.

A very pleasant evening in southern California tonight will give way fair skies tomorrow (Sunday).
Depending on where you live in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, it will be noticably warmer inland areas
with forecast high temperatures in the 90s while it'll be in the 80s within 20 or so miles from the coastline
(including downtown Los Angeles).  It will remain dry for at least the next five days.

I have not added the transparent byline on the photo yet, but to give the appropriate copyright credit,
the current conditions graphic page background is by Stephen Friday at Flickr.

lfmusiclover:
Very nice! Once again, your graphics look absolutley spectacular!  8)

G2003:
Yah, I like the actually pictures in the backgrounds.

lfmusiclover:
I think it would be cool if the IS actually used graphics like that in the background from time to time.

G2003:

--- Quote from: lfmusiclover on July 15, 2007, 01:48:58 PM ---I think it would be cool if the IS actually used graphics like that in the background from time to time.

--- End quote ---
Yes. Well the IS will be getting a graphic relaunch soon. I think they should use either actual pictures, or if they used different
backgrounds depending on the time of day. (i.e. Sunrise in the morning hours, Clouds in the Afternoon, Sunset in the evening, Stars overnight)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version