TWC Today > TWC Today News

Some changes on the Forum

(1/4) > >>

cc17926:
Hi Folks - Been doing some house keeping on the forum as of late.
-Fixed the email subsystem, which would affect new users signing up, or exchanging personal messages.
-Removed a bunch of unused user groups, mostly because those people are no longer patrons of the forum anymore.
-Combined all of Matt's "TWCClassics.com"-related forums into one grouping.
-Eliminated the old website which has not been touched ~10 years. Visiting twctodayforums.com will immediately redirect to the forum.

There have been thoughts on adding a "home" page which integrates with our forum, and perhaps bringing some of the old website content back to that in a better curated format.

BIG NEWS: I have set up the integration between the forum and the Tapatalk app for mobile devices. This will allow easy mobile access to collaborate and discuss on this forum.

Coming soon, perhaps a visual re-theme and new logo -- something to fit our time.

I know an old legacy admin 'Stephen' patronizes this forum from time to time, and I would like to hear his input, along with everyone else who visits here.

Stephen:
Looks good to me! :thumbsup: I do like the idea about a home page integrated with the board.

I definitely think a visual re-theme for the board is needed and long overdue.

crazybangles:
I agree with Steven. These changes are long overdue. I registered my account on this website almost five years ago, and basically nothing has changed since then.

curtjr4:
Very exciting! Time to breathe some life back into this place :bleh:

TWCKelby:
Glad to see some action happening on here! It's going to be good to get a modern touch going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version