TWC Today > TWC Today News

Site News

(1/325) > >>

lfmusiclover:
Ok, this is where I'll post all updates regarding the site and forum.

First, I now have a working contact form on the site! You can now send me your contributions using that form if you wish. But there is still a tiny little issue that I have to see if Matt can work out for me regarding the maximum size of files.

Also, I have decided to sign up for the Google AdSense program. What this will do is put a line of Google chosen ads at the top of each page of the site, jsut as on TWC Classics.

lfmusiclover:
Ok Kyle, I got your email...what do I do with it? I assume I copy everything, paste it into a new file, and call it contact.php? And then upload that to the server?

lfmusiclover:
Ok, the contact form on the site has been modified so that the maximum upload size is now 50mb. You should be able to send pretty much anyhting uisng the form.

lfmusiclover:
Just added a large number of videos to the site, including several clips of Wilma and Rita coverage from Michelle, which can be found in the OCM's section of the video page, several Xl v1 LF videos from Gil which can be found in the LF Videos section of the video page, a few OCM clips from Gil which can be found in the OCM's section of the video page, and several IS local forecast clips from Mike which can be found in the LF videos section of the video page. All new content is marked with a  small graphic that says "New!".

G2003:
They are XLv2 clips, not v1.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version