Present - The Weather Channel 2000 > TWC and your Cable Company

Is cable TV going downhill?

(1/37) > >>

WeatherSTARIII:
Ever since when TWC was relaunched back in 2005, cable TV is going downhill, and TWC isn't the only one. Do you think cable TV is declining? I think it is personaly because of the lack of good programing, good channels, and higher cable rates. I used to watch TWC all the time until 2005 (shortly before the relaunch). Another win for network television. What do you guys think?

NicoleWasHere:
Cable TV started going downhill in 2002, in my opinion.  Especially when reality TV became a huge thing, and just had to be shoved in our faces, everywhere.  <_<  It's reality tv that's killing cable; I don't need to see how trashy Bob is, or how slutty Peggy Sue is, or how big of a twat Hannah is.  TWC is the LEAST of cables problems, there're way worse networks out there, like E! or VH-1, or MTV.  NO ONE wants to see how the trashier citizens of America can easily snag their own timeslot.  No way, man.

Until I see Stephanie Abrams and Jim Cantore going on a drunken rampage and punching everyone's lights out, or Mike Bettes sliding on a strippers pole, I'd say TWC's just fine.   :twothumbs:

lfmusiclover:
Umm...why's the poll locked?  :huh:

WeatherSTARIII:

--- Quote from: lfmusiclover on September 13, 2008, 08:50:57 AM ---Umm...why's the poll locked?  :huh:

--- End quote ---
When I was editing, I accendently chose "select mutible choices." Anyone could of clicked both "Yes" and "No" and summited.

WeatherSTARIII:
I want to close this tread and start over again to include a poll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version