Present - The Weather Channel 2000 > Programming and Graphics

New show "Pattrn" debuts on TWC today

(1/2) > >>

luesjo12:
The Weather Channel launched a new show today named Pattrn focused on climate and environment news and stories. The show shares a name with the OTT streaming network on the Local Now app/website which covers the same topics. The show is hosted by Stephanie Abrams and Jordan Steele and runs from 12-2 PM Eastern, replacing one hour from WUTV and Storm Center (Weather Center Live's replacement that debuted last year). Definitely a different concept from most of their current programming.

jrhtwc:
Doesn't look like it's live coverage.........Whe will TWC get it through their heads that long-form IS NOT TWC's 40 Year legendary run! What if we have Tornadoes at Noon?!?!?! I'm NOT going to defend them!!!!!!

TWCC_DJK5555:

--- Quote from: luesjo12 on April 19, 2022, 12:47:38 PM ---The Weather Channel launched a new show today named Pattrn focused on climate and environment news and stories.

--- End quote ---

:rolleyes:

JB711:
Personally, I have no issue with the show. I think it would suit it better if it were on between 8-10 at night or 9-11 am weekdays. TWC won't get it through their heads until ratings drop more. Complaints on Twitter and FB likely won't do any good unfortunately. I wish they'd do something special for longtime fans (jazz on the 40th anniversary) but that's doubtful too. :(

TV Shows Fan:
The show isn't on today because of live severe weather coverage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version