1276
The Game Room / Re: Duck Game
« on: June 13, 2008, 02:32:06 PM »
Yah, let's duck that.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
You hate Vista now? I remember back like two or three years ago you told us how much you liked Vista.Really? I thought Gil only liked Macs.
I have a laptop, but have never heard of a "power plan."
terry coleman
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=259675006
Here's the first broadcast in Evening Edition HD: http://files.filefront.com/EE+6+2+08+600+PMwmv/;10469579;/fileinfo.html
Studio looks great, though. That part that Alex said about how our goal remains the same made me laugh. Are they trying something new?
Of course, no one ever said the folks at TWC were particularly smart.That's a good way to get them to join.
It is projected that one of the two will be the winner.Ya think?