October 09, 2026, 06:08:18 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - crazybangles

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
76
Bug Reports / Re: Almanac Time Error
« on: June 04, 2019, 06:34:45 PM »
That's rather odd. I am not sure what to say here.

77
TWC Fan Art / Re: TWCWyatt's Work
« on: June 04, 2019, 11:54:29 AM »
Yeah! They look almost like the real thing.

78
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:25:38 PM »
68 and Sunny

79
TWC Fan Art / Re: TWCWyatt's Work
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:23:32 PM »
I still visit here every now and then. I actually kinda like this!

80
Bug Reports / Re: Almanac Time Error
« on: June 03, 2019, 12:22:10 PM »
Likely has something to do with your local NWS office. See if it changes in a few days.

81
Local Forecast / Re: Mick Mahan - "Beyond the Sky" (2006)
« on: May 18, 2019, 11:07:46 PM »
That's actually interesting. Maybe is this the start of some whole Weather Channel Music series?

82
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: May 18, 2019, 11:05:00 PM »
66 and rain

83
Very neat find!

84
Hurricane Central / Re: Major Hurricane Michael Upgraded
« on: May 05, 2019, 07:16:25 PM »
Oh shoot, didn’t realize I said Matthew. I meant Michael  :rofl2:

85
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: April 28, 2019, 08:40:58 PM »
45 and Partly Cloudy

86
TWC Fan Art / Re: TWCYoshi's Artwork
« on: April 28, 2019, 08:34:40 PM »
Pretty neat.

87
Hurricane Central / Re: Major Hurricane Michael Upgraded
« on: April 28, 2019, 08:30:45 PM »
This is very interesting news. With Matthew being nearly three years ago, it’s strange that they would make such a decision.

88
Weatherscan Discussion / Re: Any WeatherScan units still in operation?
« on: March 16, 2019, 10:56:33 AM »
I knew about the one in Frankfort but not about other ones. Thanks!

89
Weatherscan Discussion / Any WeatherScan units still in operation?
« on: March 13, 2019, 06:32:52 PM »
Now that XFINITY has retired pretty much all of their units, I am just curious wondering if there are any still in operation from other providers.

90
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:40:39 PM »
43 and Partly Cloudy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14