October 09, 2026, 03:31:22 PM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - crazybangles

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
121
God, how many times has someone wanted to buy TWC in the last two years? This seems to be getting repetitive. I wonder if this one will actually go through unlike the ones in the past.

122
I will miss weatherscan a lot as well. I could leave the channel on while I would be sleeping because of the music.

123
Everything Else Classic TWC / Re: Old TWC logo still in use.
« on: March 18, 2018, 11:19:42 PM »
Where was this?

124
Very nice find!

125
Contributions / Re: Web Intellistar Emulator
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:06:55 PM »
Very nice work! Keep it up.

126
TWC Fan Art / Re: weatherfan_2013's TWC Fan Art
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:00:05 PM »
Nice, I wish that was actually what aired on television now! In other words, great work as always and keep it up.

127
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: February 19, 2018, 12:58:31 PM »
49 and Rain
Flood watch in effect

128
Everything Else TWC / Re: Classic TWC stock footage (1998-2010)
« on: February 18, 2018, 01:23:59 PM »
That is actually pretty interesting! Hope you find more like it soon.

129
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: February 11, 2018, 10:55:30 PM »
15 and clear

130
General Discussion / Re: What is the last thing you bought?
« on: February 11, 2018, 01:29:23 PM »
Ink cartridges for my printer.

131
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: December 26, 2017, 12:59:35 PM »
8 and Partly Cloudy

132
Unfortunately, I don’t think that Weatherscan will ever be back. Looking at how old the units that ran it were, it was time for them to retire and I don’t think weatherscan will be back.

133
TWC Fan Art / Re: weatherfan_2013's Wx Graphics
« on: December 26, 2017, 12:54:55 PM »
I really like it! Keep it up.

134
Local Forecast / Re: Christmas Music 2017
« on: December 26, 2017, 12:53:57 PM »
This playlist has been the same for like the last 2-3 years. I have no idea why they are still playing Christmas music today..

135
TWC Fan Art / Re: weatherfan_2013's TWC Fan Art
« on: October 16, 2017, 07:47:20 PM »
That looks great! I couldn't have said it any better.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14