October 09, 2026, 03:26:43 PM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - crazybangles

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
106
It doesn't really matter to me because the current local forecast music is too repetitive.

107
I agree! I never noticed until Saturday.

108
I like this!

109
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:20:52 PM »
50 and Sunny

110
Emulator Videos / Re: IntelliStar Emulations by saxlover98
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:19:27 PM »
I've been watching a lot of your emulations recently. I like them! Keep it up.

111
Nice work!

112
Contributions / Re: Web Intellistar Emulator
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:16:28 PM »
Nice job!

113
TWC Fan Art / Re: Station ID Mocks
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:15:43 PM »
Nice! Keep it up.

114
There are several things I don't like about this:

1. What is up with this obnoxious TWC logo revealing a small part of the screen next to it? I liked how it was where you couldn't see that part at all, it looked better.
2. Why is there a Local on the 8s logo at the bottom of the screen all the time? It's there all the time. No matter if it is :08, :28, :38, it's there. Why can't the TWC logo above the clock be put there instead and the local on the 8s logo not be there?
3. Last time I checked, during the "Local on the 8s" on the LDL, the LDL is incredibly glitchy.
4. Who thought this change was a good idea? Although it is nice to have more weather, they could cut back on commercials and still have kept the Local on the 8s.

Can't they just bring back how it was?

115
Help and Support / Re: CINE Captcha not working
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:30:59 PM »
Never mind, it appears to be working now.

116
Help and Support / CINE Captcha not working
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:02:34 PM »
The captcha on CINE is not working. It says "V1 SHUTDOWN ON 2018-03-31  |   DIRECT SITE OWNERS GO TO [link]"

117
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: March 31, 2018, 10:34:37 AM »
42 and Rain

118
That is definitely agreeable. What I meant is that I must go in the way it is now.

119
This is no real surprise, considering the fact that people have been attempting to buy TWC for many years. Interesting to see someone finally got through with it. I hope the channel changes for the better, and NOT more longform! LONGFORM MUST GO

120
General Weather Chat / Re: What's the weather in your area?
« on: March 30, 2018, 10:40:11 PM »
39 and Partly Cloudy

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14