October 09, 2026, 01:22:49 PM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - cc17926

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36
91
Programming and Graphics / Re: 23.5 Degrees with Sam Champion
« on: March 02, 2016, 08:23:52 PM »
Just in: 23.5 is scheduled to premiere Monday March 14. Time TBA.

92
Programming and Graphics / Re: 23.5 Degrees with Sam Champion
« on: February 29, 2016, 04:27:49 PM »
Looks like the first part of the scheduling change is happening today.. WUTV will air an encore version of the show at 10p-Midnight ET.

93
Those graphics look kinda boring and lackluster in my opinion. This concept would have been much better:

The Weather Channel LocalNow Concept


let me guess... this is a nail in the coffin for weatherscan?

94
Programming and Graphics / Re: 23.5 Degrees with Sam Champion
« on: February 18, 2016, 05:01:06 PM »
I got two bulletin announcements today about a schedule change..

@TWCProgramming: RT @TWCenter1: Starting Monday 2/29 #WUTV is going to be on from 6-8p as well as our new block 10p-Midnight!

@TWCProgramming: PROGRAMMING NOTE: Starting Monday 2/29, #WUTV will be 6-8pm and 10pm-12amET because of our brand new show, @23pt5, debuting the same day!
That's great news! Let the restoration of live weather hours begin!

My concern is them re-playing WUTV at 10pm-12am. I am not sure how that would work as the program does include live radar segments. One thought is they would pull a WUWA, and chop the 6-8pm weather update segments (normally with Alexandra) for a late update by someone (like Nick Walker).

95
Programming and Graphics / Re: 23.5 Degrees with Sam Champion
« on: February 18, 2016, 12:37:56 PM »
I got two bulletin announcements today about a schedule change..

@TWCProgramming: RT @TWCenter1: Starting Monday 2/29 #WUTV is going to be on from 6-8p as well as our new block 10p-Midnight!

@TWCProgramming: PROGRAMMING NOTE: Starting Monday 2/29, #WUTV will be 6-8pm and 10pm-12amET because of our brand new show, @23pt5, debuting the same day!

96
Local Forecast / Re: New song during local on the 8s?
« on: February 17, 2016, 03:00:11 PM »
Really feelin' the love today.

Hey, I wouldn't sweat it. Everyone is entitled to their views and opinions here. As to get back to the original topic of the thread, I am not familiar with the music that SO7430 had attached. It's not impossible for TWC to throw in a different music track (for example, the christmas tracks). I am just familiar with the same set of custom production music they have been playing since the WATT movement.

97
Local Forecast / Re: New song during local on the 8s?
« on: February 15, 2016, 08:59:43 PM »
I am not a fan on twc today anymore. I couldnt care less about them these days. TWC is total garbage. period

I'm really sorry you feel that way. I am sure you also have no idea about what being a fan is about. When the going gets tough, you defame the team you were rooting for, and trash everyone else's fandom. Real class.

98
Local Forecast / Re: New song during local on the 8s?
« on: February 14, 2016, 10:16:31 AM »
I have a recording of this LF.. This is normal track that is played.

https://twctodayforums.com/Video/cc17926/1.avi

99
Bug Reports / Re: Reverting back
« on: February 07, 2016, 10:09:03 AM »
Dont forget to hit the 'Build Now' link at the bottom of the 'Review Configuration' page. This will make these config changes live for you.

100
Everything Else TWC / Re: General TWC Discussion
« on: January 24, 2016, 11:15:22 PM »
As of 9:17pm ET they are no longer live, unsure what time they stopped - maybe 8pm or 9pm?

Jenn Lopez and Carl Parker wrapped up at 9 and then rolled into new episodes of Prospectors and Highway Through Hell. They pick back up with AMHQ starting at 5.

101
General Discussion / Re: The Pot Belly Stove
« on: December 31, 2015, 04:09:55 PM »
I would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year in 2016. May all of your new year resolutions come true!

102
Programming and Graphics / Re: Intellistar Icons 2010-2013
« on: December 31, 2015, 04:06:49 PM »
Mike is correct. I am closing this thread due to the nature of the request.

103
Local Forecast / Re: General LF Discussion
« on: December 16, 2015, 08:59:40 AM »
Can anyone provide a recording to watch? Those of us with Verizon can't watch😩

Here you go..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFAkW-gnls

104
Local Forecast / Re: General LF Discussion
« on: December 15, 2015, 03:10:19 PM »
Christmas music on TWC, started at 12/15/2015 3:08PM EST LF! YAYS!

105
General Discussion / Re: The Pot Belly Stove
« on: November 26, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has an amazing day, watches great sports, and has a full belly!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 36