511
Help and Support / Re: Official Keys
« on: November 08, 2008, 06:21:47 AM »
added more keys for the last 3 users except weatherstariii.. weatherstariii, do you have an id?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I'm still having my problem too! :p
Hi martin,
Man, I hate to be a pest, but...
My account is working. I re-read the instructions and saw the Coastal Waters Forecast zone you recommended, and it still doesn't work; I get local forecast unavailable, and then my barker page. By the way, it appears all of the data is downloading fine; I have a ~40 megabit Internet connection(!) where I am at work, and I'm not afraid to use it,but nothing will come up other than Local Forecast Unavailable, with "Unavailable" spelled wrong. I'm stumped on what to do next. Can you help, please? Thanks for any help!
Gilbert
Any info on my problem?
I'm actually having this problem myself. Is there a resolution for it yet?
COX LogoGreat! I noticed some screens have the Comcast logo embedded in to them. Will that be changed?