Classics - The Weather Channel from 1982-1999 > TWC Classics News

New site design

<< < (2/4) > >>

twcclassics:
When I launched the new design, I added code that would track all the site's "file not found" errors. Looking at the results today, I was rather surprised to discover that a lot of people are still looking for the forum. So I thought about re-posting the forum (in read only format, of course), but in attempting that I discovered that the database dump I have is incomplete. It's missing a lot of posts (and possibly other things). Not sure how this happened, but it did. So I'm wondering if anyone saved the forum. At the very least, what I'd like to do is add back relevant posts.

ndinminot:
Great site job, Matt! it was at this date 8 years, on the evening of March 10, 2003 while doing a search for Bobby Love's Channel Weather CD I stumbled into the site then known as "Matt's Guide to the Weather Channel". which allowed me to finally know all that TWC music ive grown to love over the years.... and the rest, as is said, is history........

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: BuckeyefaninOhio on March 10, 2011, 07:27:40 PM ---Great site job, Matt! it was at this date 8 years, on the evening of March 10, 2003 while doing a search for Bobby Love's Channel Weather CD I stumbled into the site then known as "Matt's Guide to the Weather Channel". which allowed me to finally know all that TWC music ive grown to love over the years.... and the rest, as is said, is history........

--- End quote ---
Thanks Chuck!

Zach:
I noticed today a new site design is up and running.. not sure when you launched it Matt, but I like it. :)

twcclassics:

--- Quote from: Zach on November 05, 2011, 02:46:12 PM ---I noticed today a new site design is up and running.. not sure when you launched it Matt, but I like it. :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks, Zach! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version