Present - The Weather Channel 2000 > Local Forecast

Regional Forecast Map - Appeared at 12:48PM 5/18/2020

(1/5) > >>

cc17926:
It appears to show at the end of the LF, and out of place. Neat to see it again though

crazybangles:
saw it also

Dylan:
I can confirm that the "Regional Forecast" product has shown more than just 12:48pm et, as I've seen it here in Phoenix on every LF since 11:18am mst (the last LF I saw before that was 9:18am mst). It's so great to see a product return that was last seen in the pre-WATT days, and for the IntelliStar 2 units, this is the first appearance of this product since March 31, 2013 when they discontinued the few 90 second and 2 minute LFs that remained the day after, with the latter only being shown weekend morning at 4:28am et since the prior November. Coincidentally, this occurs exactly 11 years to the date of the IntelliStar receiving new flavors on May 18, 2009, some of which didn't include the "Current Conditions" segment, which so many people hated back then, though I'm sure they'd take that over all the things that happened years later. In fact, I was gonna post about that in the "General LF Discussion" until I saw this.

Evan2015:
As of this evening, it seems to be appearing between the radar and text forecast products...but if the metro radar is active, it won't show (or it could be a combination of the metro radar and bulletin slides being active). Frankfort is still dealing with precip and had the metro radar. Bowling Green, on the other hand is showing the regional forecast map.

TWCJim:
Haven't seen the new map product on the Astoria IS2 Jr yet. I've looked all day and still no sign of it on my end. :dunno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version