WeatherScan Local Emulator Project > Help and Support

Setting Up The Configuration

(1/3) > >>

TWCToday:
After you have given me the username/star id and password you would like to use for the emulator and I (or Brian) have confirmed your account has been set up, please follow these simple steps.

1. Go to http://copper.yi.org:21863
2. Under Restricted access click WeatherScan Configurator
3. You should see a login screen.
4. Enter the login information you gave me
5. Now you should see a panel on the left. Click Current Conditions and select your info there.
6. Continue to click on the links in the side pannel and complete your setup. Its all self explanatory.
7. When you have finished go to "Review Cfg'n "
8. Scroll to the bottom of the text.
9. If you entered everything correctly you should see a link saying Build Configuration. Click that link and your configuration is complete!

Now that you have set up your account, it is important to tell the emulator your username. To do this click the "Set Affiliate ID" shortcut on your desktop and enter your username there. Hit save and exit. REMEMBER: Vista users must right click the icon and "Run as admin" for the program to work right. The emulator itself must also be started this way

TWCToday:
Important UpdateIf you do not live in an area near the coast or an area that supports traffic, YOU MUST enter a valid area for the coastal forecast and traffic before you can build your config. You can then use the "Package Selection" option in the configuration to opt out of those sections of the emulator.

TWCToday:
Please note that it is encouraged for you to use Internet Explorer

Localonthe8s:

--- Quote from: Martin on November 01, 2008, 09:14:01 PM ---Please note you MUST use IE6+ when visiting the config site.

--- End quote ---
What about firefox3

TWCToday:

--- Quote from: SlingBox on November 01, 2008, 09:45:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Martin on November 01, 2008, 09:14:01 PM ---Please note you MUST use IE6+ when visiting the config site.

--- End quote ---
What about firefox3

--- End quote ---
I changed that phrase a little bit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version