March 28, 2024, 01:28:07 PM

Author Topic: Bad/Outdated Data report  (Read 2157 times)

Offline JaycobeCruz

• View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Time Warner
  • HD Channel #: 211
  • SD Channel #: 211
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Bad/Outdated Data report
« on: October 26, 2020, 12:28:50 AM »
I need help with a forecast that hasn't been updated since April 2, 2019. The data loads in fine in the simulator, just the data is severely outdated. I'm not sure what to do. Any help?
Zone: txz057
City: El Paso

Offline cc17926

• Administrator
  • TWC Today Curator
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: XL
Re: Bad/Outdated Data report
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 10:03:09 AM »
I need help with a forecast that hasn't been updated since April 2, 2019. The data loads in fine in the simulator, just the data is severely outdated. I'm not sure what to do. Any help?

Thank you for the heads-up on this. The data the emulator uses heavily relies on the dissemination of text products by the NWS, as sent by the local Weather Forecast Office. I will check on this later to see what may be causing this zone to show old data.

Offline JaycobeCruz

• View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Time Warner
  • HD Channel #: 211
  • SD Channel #: 211
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Bad/Outdated Data report
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 10:24:56 PM »

Thank you for the heads-up on this. The data the emulator uses heavily relies on the dissemination of text products by the NWS, as sent by the local Weather Forecast Office. I will check on this later to see what may be causing this zone to show old data.

Awesome, I appreciate the support. Thank you