March 28, 2024, 02:24:48 PM

Author Topic: What button is used to pause the slides?  (Read 3037 times)

Offline DDroid

• View Profile
  • Cable Provider: DirecTV
  • HD Channel #: 362
  • HD WxStar ID #: N/A
  • SD Channel #: 362
  • SD WxStar ID #: N/A
  • WxScan Ch. #: N/A
  • WxScan ID #: N/A
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
What button is used to pause the slides?
« on: April 06, 2019, 09:20:51 PM »
I was using this emulator, and found out that the "F" key brings it forward one frame (or many if you hold it down). I read in another thread here that there was also a pause function, however I haven't been able to find it. If i press "F" enough it wont move forward a frame on its own until I press "F" again. Is there a separate button to pause it, and can I make it only move forward one frame and pause there too if I'd like it to? For example, If I pause on the Satellite Radar screen, and then I want it to go forward to the Regional Radar and pause on that frame indefinitely, am I able to do this?

Offline cc17926

• Administrator
  • TWC Today Curator
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: XL
Re: What button is used to pause the slides?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 07:41:31 PM »
I was using this emulator, and found out that the "F" key brings it forward one frame (or many if you hold it down). I read in another thread here that there was also a pause function, however I haven't been able to find it. If i press "F" enough it wont move forward a frame on its own until I press "F" again. Is there a separate button to pause it, and can I make it only move forward one frame and pause there too if I'd like it to? For example, If I pause on the Satellite Radar screen, and then I want it to go forward to the Regional Radar and pause on that frame indefinitely, am I able to do this?

F for Frame Advance
P for Pause

Its not perfect.. Programming wise, if I remember frame advance will be forced and unpaused on Radar-based products, which is because of the dynamic radar slide count..