Other > General Discussion

Weatherscan Streams

(1/1)

Tenna:
hey all, does anyone know where CC's WS4000 and IS1 Weatherscan/Local Conditions streams have gone? I haven't seen them around for a few days and am experiencing withdrawals lol :dance:

cc17926:

--- Quote from: Tenna on July 16, 2023, 03:44:43 AM ---hey all, does anyone know where CC's WS4000 and IS1 Weatherscan/Local Conditions streams have gone? I haven't seen them around for a few days and am experiencing withdrawals lol :dance:

--- End quote ---

I retired the IS1 stream about a month or two ago due to extremely low viewership. The end of last week, someone at TWC ran around YT and other streaming platforms and did a take down of any "4000"-esque streams. Obviously competing with their new "Retro 8s" programme. When this action is performed, a strike goes against my channel, and I am unable to stream from it for a length of time. I am currently running the Jr stream on a sister channel, but as for the 4000, I may need to modify its theme to offset the current on-air appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xkcjhgeIlY

Tenna:

--- Quote from: cc17926 on July 16, 2023, 10:26:59 AM ---I retired the IS1 stream about a month or two ago due to extremely low viewership.
--- End quote ---

Ah, gotcha. Thank you for keeping it up as long as you did! It was seriously a huge help during my finals as well as when I was starting my new job

--- Quote from: cc17926 on July 16, 2023, 10:26:59 AM ---The end of last week, someone at TWC ran around YT and other streaming platforms and did a take down of any "4000"-esque streams. Obviously competing with their new "Retro 8s" programme. When this action is performed, a strike goes against my channel, and I am unable to stream from it for a length of time. I am currently running the Jr stream on a sister channel, but as for the 4000, I may need to modify its theme to offset the current on-air appearance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xkcjhgeIlY

--- End quote ---

That's... interesting. Never would I have thought TWC would start running around and striking WS content in 2023 lol.
Also, thank you for the link as well as everything else you do for the community!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version