April 24, 2024, 11:57:48 AM

Author Topic: The Pot Belly Stove  (Read 1300897 times)

Offline Austin M.

• Founder of the SKYWARNAL Network, SKi0NiC Network Server Administrator
  • Graphical Editing + Meteorology = My life. The end
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: DirecTV
  • SD Channel #: 362
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
Re: The Pot Belly Stove
« Reply #13005 on: November 25, 2011, 10:41:27 PM »
Who all went out to Black Friday today? I went to WalMart and the local Exchange. Here is a video I took at the exchange. Kinda hard to tell anything, but I really wasn't supposed to record anything (I was concealing the camera). Any troubles you have?

Black Friday Shopping Cart View: The Exchange

Offline kpetree10

• View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • HD WxStar ID #: 99910
  • SD Channel #: 15
  • SD WxStar ID #: 23277
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #13006 on: November 27, 2011, 12:44:02 AM »
I didn't go out this year. This was the first time in about five years that I didn't. There just wasn't anything I really wanted. The only thing I contemplated was a Kinect for $99 but I can get that online. Although I kinda missed camping out though, it's always a fun experience.

All this time off has completely thrown off my sleep schedule, during the week I usually go to bet about midnight to get up around 7. Now I'm going to bed at 3-4AM and waking up at noon... this isn't good...  :P

Offline Mr. Rainman

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: November 27, 2011, 12:55:57 AM »
Well, I didn't go either, but I did consider Black Friday a success here and back home, since there were no reports of anyone getting trampled to death. :wacko:
Tiddlywinks.

phw115wvwx

« Reply #13008 on: November 27, 2011, 01:17:07 AM »
I don't think any deal would entice me to do much shopping on Black Friday given all the crowds and hassle.  I'll wait until it's much calmer, and I could probably get something for almost the same value.

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #13009 on: November 27, 2011, 01:54:43 AM »
One more day until its back to High School. This break has been nice, but I realized I had too much time to myself in these past few days with nothing to do. I'm kinda glad to go back now. Didn't go black Friday shopping either, way too many people for that lol.

Offline Austin M.

• View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: November 27, 2011, 07:06:39 AM »
I think I just go to get PO'ed. Why? Meet me in person   :bleh:
I also have to agree with Donovan's statement. I'd rather go ahead and go on back so I can go ahead and get to my Christmas break which is close to 3 weeks.

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
« Reply #13011 on: November 27, 2011, 07:58:39 AM »
Trying to go to Black Friday deals is like going on a suicide mission. People literally lose what remaining ounce of their minds they have left over things they could easily get online (sometimes better exclusive deals). Just like that lady I heard pepper sprayed 20 people including children in a Los Angeles Walmart and someone in NC shooting at a mall there. Sheesh, it's not that freakin' serious or necessary.

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline Austin M.

• View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: November 27, 2011, 09:41:39 AM »
Anyone else experiencing audio issues with TWC?

Offline Trevor

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13013 on: November 27, 2011, 10:15:52 AM »
No...

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #13014 on: November 27, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
Got my web server back up, though some features are still missing (the blog being one of them).
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline curtjr4

• View Profile
    • My Youtube
  • SD Channel #: 16
  • WxStar Version: Junior
« Reply #13015 on: November 28, 2011, 12:34:41 AM »
One more day until its back to High School. This break has been nice, but I realized I had too much time to myself in these past few days with nothing to do. I'm kinda glad to go back now. Didn't go black Friday shopping either, way too many people for that lol.
Heh. I'm actually not even wanting to go back to school. High schools fun and all... but the work! :bleh: This is why I can't wait for my 3 week break :)

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: November 28, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »
Heh. I'm actually not even wanting to go back to school. High schools fun and all... but the work! :bleh: This is why I can't wait for my 3 week break :)
Lol, I feel the same way about college. I have off an entire month though, hehe :P

Offline Mr. Rainman

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: November 28, 2011, 12:43:08 AM »
Lol, I feel the same way about college. I have off an entire month though, hehe :P

Two weeks and then I have the entire semester off. :P
Tiddlywinks.

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
« Reply #13018 on: November 28, 2011, 01:01:41 AM »
Who all went out to Black Friday today? I went to WalMart and the local Exchange. Here is a video I took at the exchange. Kinda hard to tell anything, but I really wasn't supposed to record anything (I was concealing the camera). Any troubles you have?
I decided to try it this year for fun. Went to Best Buy at midnight and picked up a 250gb Xbox 360 for $180 and a $100 iTunes card for $80. Then I went over to Target for some things for the house on sale. Next was Bed Bath and Beyond for some good deals on K-cups. At 4am I went over to Sears for some deals on power tools. At 5am I made runs to The Home Depot, Lowes, Macy's and Rite Aid. Got me a nice leather coat from Macys for $99 marked down from $550.

I ended up getting home around 9am and slept the rest of the day :P One thing I will say is that the majority of the people I chatted with were extremely nice. Glad I didn't run into any crazies.

Trying to go to Black Friday deals is like going on a suicide mission. People literally lose what remaining ounce of their minds they have left over things they could easily get online (sometimes better exclusive deals). Just like that lady I heard pepper sprayed 20 people including children in a Los Angeles Walmart and someone in NC shooting at a mall there. Sheesh, it's not that freakin' serious or necessary.
Walmarts are insane. I avoid them any day of the year!

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #13019 on: November 28, 2011, 01:43:11 AM »
I feel the same way now that Monday has approached. Its sad that I have 3 solid weeks to go before my next break lol. Hope it goes fast!