July 04, 2024, 02:03:53 PM

Author Topic: The Pot Belly Stove  (Read 1328858 times)

phw115wvwx

Re: The Pot Belly Stove
« Reply #13320 on: January 10, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »
Austin, Trevor, and Mac, I'm really sorry to hear about the problems that you all have faced just because of your love for weather. :(  I suffered the same jealousy issues from others in my life when I was growing up, but it never escalated to death threats.  Yes, I was called a weirdo by many, but no one is laughing at me now that I'm in a secure job with good benefits and have accomplished more than my bullies could ever dream of doing themselves.  Trust me, it will all be worth it when you reach my age, and I'm confident that you all will be able to do the same. B)

Offline Austin M.

• Founder of the SKYWARNAL Network, SKi0NiC Network Server Administrator
  • Graphical Editing + Meteorology = My life. The end
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: DirecTV
  • SD Channel #: 362
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #13321 on: January 11, 2012, 07:14:11 AM »
Austin, Trevor, and Mac, I'm really sorry to hear about the problems that you all have faced just because of your love for weather. :(  I suffered the same jealousy issues from others in my life when I was growing up, but it never escalated to death threats.  Yes, I was called a weirdo by many, but no one is laughing at me now that I'm in a secure job with good benefits and have accomplished more than my bullies could ever dream of doing themselves.  Trust me, it will all be worth it when you reach my age, and I'm confident that you all will be able to do the same. B)

Thanks Patrick. It is everybody's reassurance of such that keeps me going everyday, and wanting to do what I want to do in life.

Offline Trevor

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #13322 on: January 11, 2012, 08:22:37 AM »
He have a Youtube video about "Latteri Productions?"

Yeah, that's him. He changed a lot after the visit by the police. He actually tried to add me on Facebook the other day, but I'm not going to accept him after all of the things he did, even if he apologized.

Offline Austin M.

• View Profile
« Reply #13323 on: January 11, 2012, 09:30:01 AM »
He annoyed me just by watching the video. They (the two I received the death threat from) tried to add me on Facebook a few months back. I'm glad I didn't.

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #13324 on: January 11, 2012, 02:22:08 PM »
Its been a fine day here with the rain falling. Had a half day at school (12:30 Dismissal) and a trip to town for Lunch and to the DMV. I now have the next 5 Days off from school and I'm happy to have it. Anyone Jealous?  :rofl:

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13325 on: January 11, 2012, 02:43:12 PM »
Its been a fine day here with the rain falling. Had a half day at school (12:30 Dismissal) and a trip to town for Lunch and to the DMV. I now have the next 5 Days off from school and I'm happy to have it. Anyone Jealous?  :rofl:

Let's just say I'm not that jealous because I've had a month of from school and am soooo bored right now.  I'm ready to go back!  (And no, don't call me weird. :P)

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #13326 on: January 11, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »

Let's just say I'm not that jealous because I've had a month of from school and am soooo bored right now.  I'm ready to go back!  (And no, don't call me weird. :P)

Oh I agreed with that logic last week, when we went back. Now I'm happy to have another break.

Alright WGN, get it together up there.  :rofl2:
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/st.%20louis%20nipple.jpg
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:39:07 PM by Donovan »

Offline TWCCraig

• SKYWARN Spotter
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
  • HD Channel #: 62
  • HD WxStar ID #: 31372
« Reply #13327 on: January 11, 2012, 05:08:44 PM »
Not at all am I jealous! I get home from school at 2PM everyday anyway :bleh: . And in two weeks is Regents and Mid-terms week so I'm off from school for all of that.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:10:20 PM by GTAIVman »
Youtube.com/Theweatherchannelman <- Uploaded the most Intellistar 2 videos!
My Weather Station

Long Island, August-September 2012 tornadoes, Hurricane Sandy, Blizzard of 2013, how many places on Earth do you know can get all 3 of those events within a 6 month period?

Offline Austin M.

• View Profile
« Reply #13328 on: January 11, 2012, 06:17:08 PM »
Got another threat. This one is going to the Internet Crimes division.

@skywarnal. Meet justin at walmart 3pm tommrow do not be late if late you will be killed and hurt or even died after he punchs you byeee:}

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
« Reply #13329 on: January 11, 2012, 06:30:17 PM »

Oh I agreed with that logic last week, when we went back. Now I'm happy to have another break.

Alright WGN, get it together up there.  :rofl2:
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/st.%20louis%20nipple.jpg

I saw that on another forum, all I could think about was did they seriously not see anything wrong with that graphic after they finished it? :P :lol:

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline Mr. Rainman

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13330 on: January 11, 2012, 07:11:14 PM »
Mother Nature can be quite a pervert, can't she?  :blink:

Oof. I got some data on my flight to Auckland in a few weeks. 13 hours to get there from Los Angeles. That's gonna be a fun trip.  <_<
Tiddlywinks.

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13331 on: January 11, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »

Oof. I got some data on my flight to Auckland in a few weeks. 13 hours to get there from Los Angeles. That's gonna be a fun trip.  <_<
Try flying Qantas' 16 hour nonstop from Dallas - Brisbane. Unless you can get a business class ticket, coach will be brutal. :/

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13332 on: January 11, 2012, 08:12:12 PM »

Try flying Qantas' 16 hour nonstop from Dallas - Brisbane. Unless you can get a business class ticket, coach will be brutal. :/

Well, coach on Qantas is probably better than coach on American.  In fact, I think coach on ANY airline is better than coach on American.

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13333 on: January 11, 2012, 10:09:37 PM »

Well, coach on Qantas is probably better than coach on American.  In fact, I think coach on ANY airline is better than coach on American.
That's funny you mentioned American because Qantas recently launched the DFW route in order to feed connections on AA flights (they have a partnership with American) through its largest hub. I would fly from Dallas to Australia because it seems like such an unusual and interesting route, plus Australia has always been one of the countries I've long desired to visit. Their coach product is decent, but for a long flight, I would opt for their Premium Economy option which is essentially a "first class- economy" product, if that makes any sense. :P

Also LAX - AKL is a long route, no doubt about it but there are dozens of longer routes from USA. Some of them are:

Singapore Airlines: LAX/EWR - SIN 18hrs
Qantas: DFW - BNE - SYD/SYD - DFW 16hrs
Emirates: LAX/IAH/SFO - DXB 16 hours
Delta: ATL - JNB ~17hrs
United: ORD/EWR - HKG 15 hours
Delta: DTW - HKG 15 hours
United: EWR - DEL/BOM 16 hours
Air India: EWR - BOM and JFK/ORD - DEL 15hrs from New York, 16 hours from Chicago
Qatar Airways: IAH - DOH 15hr45 min
South African: JFK - JNB 16 hours
Thai Airways: LAX - BKK 17hrs.

Hopefully I didn't mean to scare you, Mac :P but just try to make the best of it on your flight. New Zealand sounds fascinating, I would love to go there, too, lucky you. :bleh:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:11:52 PM by Localonthe8s »

Offline Austin M.

• View Profile
« Reply #13334 on: January 11, 2012, 10:32:25 PM »
Just a quick question, did TWC can Storm Alert music for the LOT8s? I heard that on Youtube. Kinda po'ed if they did.