July 07, 2024, 07:14:48 AM

Author Topic: The Pot Belly Stove  (Read 1330432 times)

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • SD Channel #: 214
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
Re: The Pot Belly Stove
« Reply #13020 on: November 28, 2011, 07:38:41 AM »
Double Post, sorry.

Well this Monday has already started on a bad foot. Didn't get much sleep at all last night and then was awakened from what little sleep I had by Flu like symptoms (will spare you the details). Its nerve-racking because I've been sick at least 3-4 times since the start of the month. Hoping Today goes well; happy that I'll be receiving rain tonight (1-2").

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13021 on: November 28, 2011, 12:41:22 PM »
Who all went out to Black Friday today? I went to WalMart and the local Exchange. Here is a video I took at the exchange. Kinda hard to tell anything, but I really wasn't supposed to record anything (I was concealing the camera). Any troubles you have?
I decided to try it this year for fun. Went to Best Buy at midnight and picked up a 250gb Xbox 360 for $180 and a $100 iTunes card for $80. Then I went over to Target for some things for the house on sale. Next was Bed Bath and Beyond for some good deals on K-cups. At 4am I went over to Sears for some deals on power tools. At 5am I made runs to The Home Depot, Lowes, Macy's and Rite Aid. Got me a nice leather coat from Macys for $99 marked down from $550.

I ended up getting home around 9am and slept the rest of the day :P One thing I will say is that the majority of the people I chatted with were extremely nice. Glad I didn't run into any crazies.

You did what now??? :wacko: :P

Double Post, sorry.

Well this Monday has already started on a bad foot. Didn't get much sleep at all last night and then was awakened from what little sleep I had by Flu like symptoms (will spare you the details). Its nerve-racking because I've been sick at least 3-4 times since the start of the month. Hoping Today goes well; happy that I'll be receiving rain tonight (1-2").

I'm sorry to hear that Donovan, hope you feel better soon.  Unfortunately, with the cold weather approaching, this time of the year is "sick season." :hmm:

Offline Donovan

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Dish Network
  • SD Channel #: 214
« Reply #13022 on: November 28, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »
Thanks Andy (WeatherWitness). I'm feeling much better this afternoon. My Monday went from terrible this AM to making a 360 turn around to being great! I did a ton of video production work today, even skipping gym period to get some of the work done.

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #13023 on: November 30, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »
For some odd reason, I found it funny earlier today how it was technically warmer in Caribou, ME than it was in Tampa, FL :lol:

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:53:38 PM by Zach »
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline Eric

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #13024 on: November 30, 2011, 05:09:41 PM »
Yeah, it's been quite chilly (by our standards) in central Florida today.  And yet some people down here seem unable to modify their wardrobe: plenty of people still outside in T-shirts and shorts!! :blink:

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 832
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22204
  • WxScan Ch. #: 212
« Reply #13025 on: November 30, 2011, 05:44:42 PM »
Yeah, it's been quite chilly (by our standards) in central Florida today.  And yet some people down here seem unable to modify their wardrobe: plenty of people still outside in T-shirts and shorts!! :blink:

I remember seeing on the local news during the snowstorm we had here in January, there was a guy who got stuck on the interstate and was pushing his car while only wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Mind you it was in the 20s and snowing heavily.  :wacko:

My Video Gaming YouTube Channel
NintenGamers Nation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAi4m_Snvp3b4Vn13_Ir3rA

Offline Mr. Rainman

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13026 on: November 30, 2011, 05:50:06 PM »

I remember seeing on the local news during the snowstorm we had here in January, there was a guy who got stuck on the interstate and was pushing his car while only wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Mind you it was in the 20s and snowing heavily.  :wacko:

North Dakota residents are either amazingly tolerant of cold weather, or they're just plain stupid. On a day when the temperature was around 9, I saw four people wearing a t-shirt, athletic shorts, and dare I say it: flip-flops.
Tiddlywinks.

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13027 on: November 30, 2011, 05:58:41 PM »

North Dakota residents are either amazingly tolerant of cold weather, or they're just plain stupid. On a day when the temperature was around 9, I saw four people wearing a t-shirt, athletic shorts, and dare I say it: flip-flops.

Probably the latter. You have to be to not think that's not cold enough to still be wearing summer clothing.

NintenGamers Nation

phw115wvwx

« Reply #13028 on: December 01, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »
Well, it's the end of Meteorological Autumn as of yesterday along with the end of the hurricane season.  I posted a final tropical summary for everyone to read if you're interested.  Now that it's finally December, what are you all wanting for Christmas this year? :P

Offline Mr. Rainman

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13029 on: December 01, 2011, 06:35:07 PM »
A better coat. :P
Tiddlywinks.

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13030 on: December 01, 2011, 07:45:20 PM »
:offtopic:

YouTube has changed their look...again. :itsok:

Offline Austin M.

• Founder of the SKYWARNAL Network, SKi0NiC Network Server Administrator
  • Graphical Editing + Meteorology = My life. The end
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: DirecTV
  • SD Channel #: 362
« Reply #13031 on: December 01, 2011, 07:52:13 PM »
I noticed. I was watching a video and it reloaded the page -.-

Anywho, I met the Major General of the post tonight. Awesome guy!

Finally, funny video:
Soldier imperial march prank (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Offline toxictwister00

• Ultimate Member
  • Settle It In SMASH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13032 on: December 01, 2011, 08:00:51 PM »

I like it. It's more organized to me. :happy:

NintenGamers Nation

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #13033 on: December 01, 2011, 08:06:44 PM »

Looks like the new channel design that was on testtube since earlier this year are finally becoming the default layouts soon. :yes:

Offline Mr. Rainman

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13034 on: December 01, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »
Looks great to me. I especially like that you can have a featured video play automatically when your channel page loads. Hope they keep this for a while.
Tiddlywinks.