TWC Today > Contributions

Introducing TWC Archive: An Open TWC Wiki

(1/2) > >>

TWCKelby:
Hi everyone! I've got a personal project that I've started on that I think would be useful to the community. I'd like to introduce TWC Archive!

A lot of the information and history of TWC is scattered all over the place. Some of it lives here, a fair amount was removed from Wikipedia because it didn't meet the scope of the site, some of it just lives on random websites and YouTube videos just waiting to be discovered.

My goal is to gather that information in one place and preserve it. I'd love the help to make this thrive, and exist along side sites like TWC Classics and TWC Today. Anyone can join to contribute to the wiki. Right now at launch though, it is quite bare and needs content.

Join us at TWC Archive and help preserve TWC history today at https://www.twcarchive.com

TheRolyPoly:
You can use the pages from my ex-active, yet somewhat still active, wiki site... The Weather Channel Wiki. I gave up on it but any TWC-related content you find, you can take it. No questions asked.

paden1:
Oh cool someone made this wiki a thing! Are playlists of local forecasts allowed too on the wiki?

TWCKelby:

--- Quote from: TheRolyPoly on May 23, 2020, 12:28:38 AM ---You can use the pages from my ex-active, yet somewhat still active, wiki site... The Weather Channel Wiki. I gave up on it but any TWC-related content you find, you can take it. No questions asked.

--- End quote ---
Thanks man! Appreciate it :) I'll try and put some of that to good use.

--- Quote from: paden1 on May 23, 2020, 07:29:12 PM ---Oh cool someone made this wiki a thing! Are playlists of local forecasts allowed too on the wiki?

--- End quote ---
Yup! It's something directly related to TWC so that's completely fine

brenden7158:
Finally a wiki dedicated to TWC!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version