You MUST have requested an account and had it approved before you will have access to the web based configuration!
1. Go to http://copper.yi.org:21863
2. You should see a login screen.
3. Enter the login information you
4. Now you should see a panel on the left. Click Current Conditions and select your info there.
5. Continue to click on the links in the side panel and complete your setup. Its all self explanatory.
NOTE: If a feature is not available in you area, make sure you do no select it in the package selection.
6. When you have finished go to "Review Cfg'n "
7. Scroll to the bottom of the text.
8. If you entered everything correctly you should see a link saying Build Configuration. Click that link and your configuration is complete!