May 17, 2024, 10:28:48 PM

Author Topic: Weatherscan Destination Forecasts  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Weatherscan Destination Forecasts
« on: December 10, 2012, 05:37:35 PM »
Up until this past Spring Weatherscans in southern New Jersey have always had national cities on the Destination Forecasts, whereas in southeastern Pennsylvania there are regionalized cities that display on this segment, with the first page showing different destinations varying by season. However this past Spring, when Pennsylvania's headends began showing the summer destination cities, the update was also applied to NJ's units as well, however with national cities still being shown on the other two pages. I'm not sure if this was intentional or was indeed a mistake. As of today we're still getting PA's normal summer destinations in New Jersey (New York City, Long Beach Island, Cape May - normally they would be New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles), while the winter locations have been activated in PA's STARs as of last week.

As for particular units, I know this issue is affecting Atlantic City and Vineland - both on Comcast. So I'm assuming all the units in this market are having this issue.

Thanks for looking into this.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:39:39 PM by Mike M »