March 28, 2024, 03:09:15 PM

Author Topic: IntelliStar 2 down  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Stephen

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 1038
  • HD WxStar ID #: 28111
  • SD Channel #: 38
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22694
  • WxScan Ch. #: 324
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
IntelliStar 2 down
« on: July 20, 2011, 06:21:30 PM »
Hey STAR team,

The IS 2 in my area appears to be down. For the last few days on the HD TWC feed we've been seeing the Satellite LF and LDL. This problem seems to have started this past weekend; it was down on Sunday, it was working again on Monday, and it's been down again since yesterday. If you guys could look into this and fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated! B)

Cox
Pensacola, FL
ID: #28111

Offline Stephen

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 1038
  • HD WxStar ID #: 28111
  • SD Channel #: 38
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22694
  • WxScan Ch. #: 324
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: IntelliStar 2 down
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 01:46:02 AM »
I'm bumping this topic because it has been almost 2 weeks now and this issue is still occurring.

Most of the time the past 2 weeks there has been no sign of the IS2. No LDL, no local forecast, nothing. But on certain days (like this Monday) it comes back for a few hours and we once again get the LDL and local forecast, but then a few hours later, no LDL and LF once again.  :wacko:

I've been wondering if maybe this is something that the headend is doing, but it seems strange considering it's been going on for about 2 weeks now. :unsure: (but the SD IntelliStar on the SD channel has not been experiencing any issues.) If there's anything you guys can do on your end to resolve this, it would be greatly appreciated, STAR Team.