TWC Today > TWC Today News

SMF 2.0.2 upgrade complete!...

(1/3) > >>

jtmal0723:
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that within the week, I will be upgrading the forums to the latest 2.0 build, SMF 2.0.2. The upgrade will occur on or about August 16th. I do not have a timetable as of yet. To my knowledge, there are no security exploits for our current version, however, I felt it was necessary to upgrade to the latest version to be as secure as possible. If you guys have any questions, please post them here and I, or a member of the Administration team, can assist you. As always, thank you guys for your continued support, and I hope you enjoy your experience on the TWC Today/TWC Classics Forums!~

Mike M:
Any new features or UI changes, or is this just a security update?

jtmal0723:

--- Quote from: Mike M on August 12, 2012, 12:17:12 AM ---Any new features or UI changes, or is this just a security update?

--- End quote ---
From what I have read and seen, this is primarily just security.

TWCToday:
Just a heads up around that time or before the forums may be offline for backups and standard maintenance in prep for the upgrade.

jtmal0723:
Due to unforeseen circumstances with my mother and her health, the forum upgrade may be postponed. I will keep you guys up to date on what is going on. I only have an "administrator" status for the duration of the upgrade. Thank you for your understanding during this situation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version