April 19, 2024, 10:56:28 PM

Author Topic: Profile Modifications  (Read 8220 times)

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
Re: Profile Modifications
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 10:25:35 PM »
Hey Tyler... I noticed that when you can select your STAR in your profile. you have the IntelliStar 2 and the regular IntelliStar. I thought I read something on some other forums on the internet that if the company has TWC HD, they need to Intellistar 2 (That is, if I read your post correctly). So, how would that work if people had both? (And it may have been dslreports.com).
I have no idea what you are asking :blink:

I think he's saying that, because you must select your STAR from a list, you can only select one and when the IntelliSTAR 2 comes out, there may be some people with a regular IntelliSTAR AND an IntelliSTAR 2. :yes: Since the IS2 is not out yet, we really don't need to worry about this issue yet. ;)

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Profile Modifications
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 10:59:08 PM »
Hey Tyler... I noticed that when you can select your STAR in your profile. you have the IntelliStar 2 and the regular IntelliStar. I thought I read something on some other forums on the internet that if the company has TWC HD, they need to Intellistar 2 (That is, if I read your post correctly). So, how would that work if people had both? (And it may have been dslreports.com).
I have no idea what you are asking :blink:

I think he's saying that, because you must select your STAR from a list, you can only select one and when the IntelliSTAR 2 comes out, there may be some people with a regular IntelliSTAR AND an IntelliSTAR 2. :yes: Since the IS2 is not out yet, we really don't need to worry about this issue yet. ;)
yes I believe that was the intent for now.