March 28, 2024, 03:49:55 PM

Author Topic: Attention Artists!  (Read 13195 times)

Offline musikcomposer

• TWC Musician
    • View Profile
    • bill kilpatrick official website
Re: Attention Artists!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 03:42:12 AM »

Mr. Kilpatrick, if I can listen to a small bit of one of your mp3s, and compare it to any song playing now on TWC, I should be able to tell. B)

Hi Chris,

If you go to this site:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/billkilpatrick

you can listen to samples of all the songs. If you do happen to determine that "Across The Bay" is one of my tunes (by a different name on my cd), please let me know ~ I'd love to solve this mystery!

Thanks!

Offline BrianONeal

• Brian O'Neal
  • TWC Musician
  • Changing the world one ear at a time.
    • View Profile
    • Brian O'Neal Website
  • SD Channel #: 23
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 05:06:02 PM »
To the crew at TWC: You guys are the coolest. Thank you all very much. I've enjoyed that channel way back in the day when I wasnt a full time music (but a software engineer). Caught it before work, on lunch, and before bed (mostly to hear the music and find out if we had snow or not)... LOL

I never thought I'd make it to being featured on your channel. Wooohoooo!!!  :dance:

So far you've featured about 4 of my songs. (I've got a few new/free songs now). Grab them at http://brianoneal.ifanz.net/player/?t=d   or   http://www.myspace.com/brianoneal

Thanks again guys!!!

-B

Joe Loskota

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 02:38:26 PM »
Hey, this is Joe Loskota. I've had a few songs featured on the local on the 8's segments in the past. Some of you may remember the songs. I appreciate that you have shown interest in my music. Well, I finally released a whole album of my smooth jazz songs - Joe Loskota - "Coming Home." It's available on itunes. A couple of the songs were on twc. The song "player" on the album is "smoothy mcgroovy." All of the songs were written around the same time - 2008-2009. Anyway, you can visit my facebook page and listen to my tunecore widget for free if you are interested. Thanks.

Offline Mike M

• Weatherscan Contributor
  • Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1999-2008
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 03:36:39 PM »
Omg, thank you! We've been looking for your songs for years!  :dance:

Offline Localonthe8s

• XL Icon Lover
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Cablevision
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 08:30:56 PM »
Hey, this is Joe Loskota. I've had a few songs featured on the local on the 8's segments in the past. Some of you may remember the songs. I appreciate that you have shown interest in my music. Well, I finally released a whole album of my smooth jazz songs - Joe Loskota - "Coming Home." It's available on itunes. A couple of the songs were on twc. The song "player" on the album is "smoothy mcgroovy." All of the songs were written around the same time - 2008-2009. Anyway, you can visit my facebook page and listen to my tunecore widget for free if you are interested. Thanks.
OMG, this news has certainly made my day! I've been looking for your songs Player and Smooth Friday for 3 years. I hope TWC uses some of your music this year, you have some really great pieces!

Offline TampaMillTWC88

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • SD Channel #: 119
  • WxScan Ch. #: 49
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 10:10:51 PM »
Great news! One song in particular I would really like to find is Game Show (Feb 2007).
Hakeem: What's up, Jetsons!
Frank Mitchell: Jetsons?
Hakeem: Yeah, you and George got the same haircut.

- From "Moesha"

Joe Loskota

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »
I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed my music. It was a fun album to make - just took some time to finalize the release of it. Game Show will be on a different smooth jazz album in the future. That song is a member of a compilation that is in the can but not released. Hopefully, it will be released this year sometime. I'll keep you posted.