March 28, 2024, 07:30:03 AM

Author Topic: TWC No Audio  (Read 8676 times)

Offline LOT8MANIS

• View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 1102
  • HD WxStar ID #: 32475
  • SD Channel #: 32
  • SD WxStar ID #: 20902
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: TWC No Audio
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 08:36:51 PM »
Now at 8:37 P.M. ET, the audio drops out again, and the video goes out & comes back in again. The video constantly going out & coming back in is keeping on going.
Wesley Millsap

Offline LOT8MANIS

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 08:43:11 PM »
    Now during the times of the video coming back in, the satellite LDL displays at the bottom of the screen. They just went to a commercial break running without the audio, and then the video went back out. Now, the video's going on & coming back in again. I apologize if this is repetitive, but it is. No, my parents haven't called Xfinity. I haven't been able to tell my parents to call Xfinity. Both audio & video have just returned to normal again.
Wesley Millsap

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 08:52:34 PM »
Just post a topic in STAR Tech support
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline LOT8MANIS

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 09:01:13 PM »
    You're right, Zach. But, I can't move this thread to STAR Tech Support. Martin can since he's the administrator. By the way, the regular LDL came back in time for a bottom of the screen LOT8s. Now, Ice Pilots is starting up normal.
Wesley Millsap

Offline LOT8MANIS

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »
    Martin, you don't have to move this thread to STAR Tech Support. I just started a new thread in STAR Tech Support telling the TWC STAR Team to view this thread for more information on the audio & video outage. Any more posts I make concerning this audio & video outage will be made in the new thread in STAR Tech Support. The new thread is here at https://twctodayforums.com/forums/weatherstar-tech-support/intellistar-20902-audio-video-outage/. That is all.
Wesley Millsap

phw115wvwx

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 11:04:09 PM »
May I recommend not posting so many back-to-back posts next time? :wacko:  You got to show more patience when it comes to these issues.  I've deleted that support thread as you've indicated that the issues are fixed.

Offline LOT8MANIS

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 06:28:20 PM »
May I recommend not posting so many back-to-back posts next time? :wacko:  You got to show more patience when it comes to these issues.  I've deleted that support thread as you've indicated that the issues are fixed.

I am patient. I wasn't rushing the issue fixing. I was keeping you guys posted just about each time something out of the ordinary would happen. When the issues started back on Thursday night, I wasn't sure if this was going into a TWC meltdown. phw115wvwx, you're right about the fact that I shouldn't post so many posts back-to-back. I do apologize for posting so many posts. The next time there is a problem, I will definitely not post so many posts.
Wesley Millsap

phw115wvwx

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 06:44:42 PM »
    I am patient. I wasn't rushing the issue fixing. I was keeping you guys posted just about each time something out of the ordinary would happen. When the issues started back on Thursday night, I wasn't sure if this was going into a TWC meltdown. phw115wvwx, you're right about the fact that I shouldn't post so many posts back-to-back. I do apologize for posting so many posts. The next time there is a problem, I will definitely not post so many posts.
The easiest thing to do next time is simply update the same post you wrote with an edit when you wish to add more in quick fashion.  When someone tries to post back-to-back a lot, it doesn't allow much time for others to give you help, and it also creates the impression that you're being impatient when you may not be in reality.  Hope that helps. ;)