April 28, 2024, 02:36:22 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
WeatherSTAR Tech Support / Text to Speech Alerts Malfunction
« Last post by aalthouse on July 31, 2023, 10:46:16 PM »
I don't know if I accidently hit a setting on my cable box but occasionally, when an alert crawl comes across the screen, it will read the full alert text instead of doing just the standard tone and Jim Cantore narration.

Is there a way to fix this on my end or is it an issue with the IntelliStar? While its good to have its more annoying since it cuts off the programming audio until its done reading the text off.

Unit: IntelliStar 2 XD (I think)
Provider: Cox Communications
General Discussion / Help (if Possible) with an IS2Jr.
« Last post by aalthouse on July 21, 2023, 08:06:47 PM »
Hello,
I found an IS2Jr on eBay and I cannot for the life of me get the graphics engine to run. Anytime I boot the unit, a popup from the graphics engine says "Fatal Error - HL: Invalid Environment".

Any suggestions on to what could be going on? Is there something I am totally missing?

P.S. Admin, delete if not allowed.

Thanks!
General Discussion / Re: Weatherscan Streams
« Last post by Tenna on July 16, 2023, 08:38:27 PM »
I retired the IS1 stream about a month or two ago due to extremely low viewership.

Ah, gotcha. Thank you for keeping it up as long as you did! It was seriously a huge help during my finals as well as when I was starting my new job

The end of last week, someone at TWC ran around YT and other streaming platforms and did a take down of any "4000"-esque streams. Obviously competing with their new "Retro 8s" programme. When this action is performed, a strike goes against my channel, and I am unable to stream from it for a length of time. I am currently running the Jr stream on a sister channel, but as for the 4000, I may need to modify its theme to offset the current on-air appearance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xkcjhgeIlY

That's... interesting. Never would I have thought TWC would start running around and striking WS content in 2023 lol.
Also, thank you for the link as well as everything else you do for the community!
General Discussion / Re: Weatherscan Streams
« Last post by cc17926 on July 16, 2023, 10:26:59 AM »
hey all, does anyone know where CC's WS4000 and IS1 Weatherscan/Local Conditions streams have gone? I haven't seen them around for a few days and am experiencing withdrawals lol :dance:

I retired the IS1 stream about a month or two ago due to extremely low viewership. The end of last week, someone at TWC ran around YT and other streaming platforms and did a take down of any "4000"-esque streams. Obviously competing with their new "Retro 8s" programme. When this action is performed, a strike goes against my channel, and I am unable to stream from it for a length of time. I am currently running the Jr stream on a sister channel, but as for the 4000, I may need to modify its theme to offset the current on-air appearance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xkcjhgeIlY
General Discussion / Weatherscan Streams
« Last post by Tenna on July 16, 2023, 03:44:43 AM »
hey all, does anyone know where CC's WS4000 and IS1 Weatherscan/Local Conditions streams have gone? I haven't seen them around for a few days and am experiencing withdrawals lol :dance:

Programming and Graphics / Re: TWC's Retro 8s Live
« Last post by ap215 on July 15, 2023, 02:04:02 AM »
That is awesome!  :thrilled:
News and Updates / Re: Public Release Now Available (April 2020)
« Last post by Tenna on July 05, 2023, 01:12:14 AM »
im a year/2 years late to the party but same LOL
« Last post by jrhtwc on July 04, 2023, 05:23:38 PM »
OMG it's looks Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

This is WAY BETTER than Longform!!!!!!!!! Would be nice if TWC could do this more Hours on Weekends/Evenings!
« Last post by JB711 on July 03, 2023, 11:10:43 AM »
I never expected anything like this. Best thing they've done in decades. The positive response from people everywhere online proves that. 💯💯💯💙
General Discussion / Re: This is a test
« Last post by twcclassics on June 30, 2023, 09:44:56 PM »
I check new posts once a week.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10