April 16, 2024, 05:50:23 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Introduce Yourself! (For New Members)
« Last post by Thunderstorm281 on Yesterday at 10:08:16 PM »
I've only recorded from 2014 onwards, but, I've been watching TWC for many years before that. Having a father who's been interested in TWC his whole life, sort of came down to me.

That's still pretty cool! I have recorded one LF ever in March 2011 with a small camera I just got at the time. Pretty sure the video is gone now, but I do have an image of a different LF from the same week. To this day that pic is my PFP on YouTube.
Does anybody here have access to the local forecast video clips that were on the old TWC Today website until the non-forum website was closed in 2020? Local Weather Drewbie on YouTube had uploaded them there, but he recently closed his account so I was hoping somebody somewhere had them stored up on their computer so they wouldn't be lost forever.
« Last post by crazybangles on Yesterday at 09:49:26 PM »
I've only recorded from 2014 onwards, but, I've been watching TWC for many years before that. Having a father who's been interested in TWC his whole life, sort of came down to me.
« Last post by Thunderstorm281 on Yesterday at 09:21:00 PM »
That is quite an impressive collection. I have recorded videos of TWC here and there myself.

Oh really? Which years did you record?

Also, I still have quite a bit of work to do even now. I still haven't gotten around to the playlists from April 1993 to December 1997, and I still need to identify a lot of Business Travel Forecast dates from 1988 through 1997 so that I know which playlist they belong to.
« Last post by crazybangles on Yesterday at 09:03:31 PM »
That is quite an impressive collection. I have recorded videos of TWC here and there myself.
« Last post by Thunderstorm281 on Yesterday at 09:00:34 PM »
Hello, everyone! I am Thunderstorm281, and I have been a TWC fan since 2005. The "Local on the 8s" segments were always my favorite part of watching TWC. I found out that people upload TWC clips to YouTube in 2010 and found TWCClassics in 2014. Over time I became obsessed with finding clips of as many different songs in as many different LF playlists as I could. I hope to have as complete of a playlist history as possible with LF clips wherever I can find them.

80 GB of videos and counting lmao
General Discussion / Re: What's Your Speedtest and Pingtest results?
« Last post by crazybangles on April 13, 2024, 09:41:01 PM »
Comcast remains mostly the same these days around here as a lot of my previous posts.
General Weather Chat / Re: I'm not quite sure what to make of this
« Last post by crazybangles on April 13, 2024, 09:28:04 PM »
I've always had a suspicion about this sort of thing. It sure seems interesting this only comes up now that they think we're going to have a hotter summer this year than in years past.
General Weather Chat / I'm not quite sure what to make of this
« Last post by TWCC_DJK5555 on April 13, 2024, 09:25:45 PM »
Local Forecast / Re: "Morning Awakes" by "Dover" sampled twice
« Last post by walsh.ryanmj on March 29, 2024, 03:31:16 PM »
This 'Cloud' song is like something you hear in the menu of a desktop computer game in the mid 2000's... and I can't get enough
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10