April 24, 2024, 01:27:59 AM

Author Topic: Is Concentric Eyewall a member of this forum?  (Read 1497 times)

Offline twcfansince99

• View Profile
Is Concentric Eyewall a member of this forum?
« on: September 27, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »
Concentric Eyewall (aka TWC Dan) has a website, and I was wondering how to contact him because no one, including him, visits his website with any regularity.  He said he had a bunch of videos from 1999 and 2000 that he could put up soon.  However, I believe the only way to contact him would be to contact him on a different forum, since no one actually goes to his website much.  If you are here, Concentric Eyewall, could you consider posting those videos soon?  Thank you for any response.

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
Re: Is Concentric Eyewall a member of this forum?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:02:48 PM »
What exactly is your point? He is a member here, though I have not seen him in a long time. If he has not been to his site, he has probably decided to not pursue it any longer. Or perhaps not. I don't know. What I do know is I haven't seen him anywhere in a long time, and that there's nothing any of us can do about it. You've made several threads like this, most of which I've removed. Your being paranoid about it. There's nothing anyone can do about his absence, or his lack of a popular site. My site is not the place to advertise his, or to start a manhunt for him. Its probably none of our business anyway.

Offline twcfansince99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »
I'm sorry, I'm just really distraught that TWC has gone into the gutter, and I can't find much video from my favorite time period, 1999 and 2000.  I feel as though the more days that go by without anyone visiting his site, it will basically become obsolete.  I know that I might be obsessive, but I just have such a hankering for a time machine back to that period.

Offline lfmusiclover

• Ultimate Member
  • TWC Fan 1990-1999
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Verizon FiOS
  • HD Channel #: 619
  • SD Channel #: 119
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »
Well look, this site covers the year 2000, so we'll undoubtedly get video from that time period sooner or later. TWC Classics covers 1999, so its always possible that stuff from that time period may turn up there. Dan's site is failing because he's allowing it to. Like I said, I don't know what happened to him, nor do I care to speculate about it. But one way or another, with or without Dan and his site, with or without clips form 1999 and 2000, life goes on.