Present - The Weather Channel 2000 > Programming and Graphics

How many nights a week do you watch Storm Stories?

(1/5) > >>

beanboy89:
I was just looking at the Storm Stories site on weather.com, and they're running a quite amusing poll asking "How many nights a week do you watch Storm Stories?"

As soon as I saw that, I chuckled, because first off, Storm Stories doesn't run at night anymore, secondly, after viewing the results, the majority of voters (38%) chose None. One and Three are nearly tied with 18%, and Five and Seven are slightly lesser amounts (with 8% and 16%, respectively).

If the majority of people who visit the site don't watch the show, I believe it's safe to say TWC should cancel it.  :whistling: It'd be really nice to have the 2:00 PM ET hour of programming back.

Mike M:
Nobody watches it because it's on a time that people won't be able to see it. If they move it back to evenings, maybe ratings would go up.

lfmusiclover:
I doubt it. I don't think many people watched it at nighttime either. :no:

Spring Rubber:
Well, they're still going to syndicate it to see if they can generate interest, but if there isn't interest after that, we might see it gone for good.

Localonthe8s:
I hope it's gone for good. I used to like the earler shows but the recent ones have gone downhill

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version