April 19, 2024, 06:34:51 AM

Author Topic: 11/15 Schedule Changes  (Read 6398 times)

Offline WeatherWitness

• Andy
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • WxStar Version: Satellite
Re: 11/15 Schedule Changes
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 09:45:57 PM »
Now I'm really confused. :wacko: Once again, 11/15 is NOT the week of Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure why ICHT is being shown that week. Also, Matt said the movie would be shown on 11/26, and that is NOT Thanksgiving day...it's the day after Thanksgiving (Friday). So yes, it's still during the holidays but for those of you talking about Thanksgiving dinner, well, I usually have mine on Thanksgiving day and could conceivably watch it if I wanted to. ;)

Offline gt1racerlHDl

• Music Playlist Uploader
  • Ultimate Member
  • Smooth Jazz Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Cable Provider: Xfinity
  • HD Channel #: 847
  • HD WxStar ID #: N/A
  • SD Channel #: 47
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22622
  • WxScan Ch. #: 245
  • WxScan ID #: 20735
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 11:29:00 PM »
Now I'm really confused. :wacko: Once again, 11/15 is NOT the week of Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure why ICHT is being shown that week. Also, Matt said the movie would be shown on 11/26, and that is NOT Thanksgiving day...it's the day after Thanksgiving (Friday). So yes, it's still during the holidays but for those of you talking about Thanksgiving dinner, well, I usually have mine on Thanksgiving day and could conceivably watch it if I wanted to. ;)

The ICHT is to accommodate the Worst Weather What If's? they've been promoting recently

Offline TWCToday

• Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
    • Norfolk Weather Station
  • Cable Provider: COX
  • HD Channel #: 724
  • HD WxStar ID #: 029745
  • SD Channel #: 24
  • SD WxStar ID #: 22568
  • WxStar Version: IntelliStar
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 01:12:58 AM »
They show the same episodes of shows over and over again, Just now that same SS episode about the Georgia Flooding I know just came on a few days ago at the same time it did before. If they're doing that already without any complaints I doubt anyone will notice (except you).  :P
Hush :P

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 01:16:27 AM »
I wouldnt mind seeing ICHT again.. it was IMO one of their best shows after the relaunch after SS  :thumbsup:

I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~

Offline Zach

• TV Tuner Enthusiast℠
  • Ultimate Member
    • View Profile
  • Cable Provider: Other
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 02:03:34 PM »
Pardon my double post,  but is this schedule only this week due to Green is Universal? I read online and its green week  :hmm:
I've gone off on a journey to be a moderator at another forum, but this place will forever remain home for me~